• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Alien

1. In The Vent

More to come. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Soon as we find some more R-Rated films to work with for the series, this will be most helpful.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

One of my brony friends told me about National Lampoon Senior's Trip, saying that it's one of those rare movie where Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle's VA) plays a live-action role, with fellow young star, Hawkeye!

I thought they were joking, but when I checked the casting list, turns out, they were right!

And my first reaction was... *screams*

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

*Still screaming*

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Btw, I'm not screaming out of horror or anything, I'm just having another meltdown at the fact that Tara Strong was a co-star with the guy who would later be Hawkeye in the Marvel's Cinematic Universe. Now I can't get the thought of Harley Quinn, Twilight Sparkle, Timmy Turner, Ashi, etc. co-starring with Hawkeye.

Now if you'll excuse me.

*Resumes screaming*

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The guy who voiced as Pleakley in Lilo and Stitch was also in the movie...here we go again.

*Screams even louder and longer.*

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I'm having so much fun...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Surprising news wasn't it? I still couldn't believe that 'Tara Strong' was even in that movie, much less that Hawkeye guy. He was real young back then.

I already knew that some years ago. During my early days as a part of the brony community. Plus they've made this little meme, check it out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah that's right... 'National Lampoon's Senior Trip'. I never saw that movie but I remember the trailer vividly.

The graduation ceremony, the principal locked in the bathroom, the crazy crossing guard, the trip to Washington, and Tommy Chung as the bus driver. I remember it.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A romantic/sci-fi/comedy film. The Man With Two Brains.

Starring Jessica Rabbit. She's not drawn to be bad in this movie. She is bad.

*Goes out the door to scream again*

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I've never heard of this movie... But based on the look of this poster, it doesn't look like a classic feature.

I choose...Vacation! (1983 and 2015)

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

If there's one thing I hate more than a bitch! IT'S TWO OF THEM!

Knock Knock

1. Evan and the Equestrian Heroes arrest Genesis and Bel
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Can't say I blame you... especially what those two women did to that man. But then again, it was his own fault for not realizing the real danger early on. Almost why it's hard to trust women sometimes. You never know if they truly care about you or if they only want to be nice when it's convenient for them.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This movie could definitely be Spike's chance to shine, even though he faces a tall task with Carrie. Just because she is only just embracing these newfound powers which she has kept restrained up until the prom scene doesn't make her any less dangerous. Especially when she's a woman in bitter rage.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I nearly forgot about this one. But the idea of wanting to turn Brendan into a more sympathetic character did have some intriguing merit. That just all depends if they don't go through with the plans to create further sequels. Since many critics felt the movie wasn't living up to it's potential. And while I do agree there is 'truth' in that statement, I still 'kind of' liked the movie.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know there's got to be a more easier, more efficient way of adding new quote suggestions. All anyone has to do is just edit the first post.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
"Pretty Women"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That does sound remarkably surprising when we truly take the time to think about it. In fact, I know of the movie you speak of. I saw the trailer for it when preparing to watch a 90s 'Mortal Kombat' project.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And this is just the trailer. I'll be surprised if the whole movie is on YouTube if it hasn't been taken down. But what a cast they have in this feature... although it didn't get a ton of good reviews.

Well today is your lucky day.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely a memorable song (Especially its reprise). To think, by this point, Sweeney Todd 'almost' had the Judge where he wanted him. But then, he was relishing in the moment for too long.

Not this movie, seen a few parts of it and before that I looked up an article talking about how it goes, and the ending of the movie after reading it few months later, fell a bit short of expectations. No CA's that involve Naturalists style. Bad movie of Eli Roth. Saw bits of it on website. Better left unsaid.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Definitely. Ooh, I hate it.

The story of my experience with it was when I was 15. So far, the horror R-rated movies had no N word. I'd rather not talk about it. The N word I mean.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well great, it's nice to know that the movie is around somehow... until YouTube decides to take it down for their own reasons.

John Wick

I couldn’t get the poster on. Sorry

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

It’s no surprise that Mr. E is a fanboy of Hazbin Hotel.

And he has once expressed interest of featuring Charlie Morningstar and friends in a Cinematic Adventure.

I wonder how Joseph Seed will react to seeing the Princess of Hell? Will Blitzø shoot him? Will Carrie’s mom and bullies resume their pursuit of vengeance on the poor girl? Or can Charlie redeem them?

Well, it’s either redemption, or…her dad is going to Faust Upper Cut Kick them up. Y’know, if Lute and the other angels don’t get to them first…

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Also, what of the Vees?

1. Valentino’s one messed up mothman!
  2. Velvette’s all about being respect-less.
  3. And Vox will do just about anything to get his hands on the magic TV! It means he’ll control the gateways across the Multiverse! He could probably scatter the heroes across the fabric of time and space! DIVIDE AND CONQUER!
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Actually, wait a minute…

It’s Nifty that Joseph needs to watch out for. She’s got an eye for bad boys…

And stabbing angels.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We don't entirely know what we're doing to do with all of the Hazbin universe precisely. But Mr. Enigma does have ideas. I'm sure he has something special in mind.

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: The Blob (1988)

Witnessing the Blob in the 1988 Version

During the disaster in the movie theater, Twilight and her friends were in terrible shock when they witnessed some people being devoured by the Blob, but much scarier and horrifying than the original 1958 version. Some bodies were melted away and being left on the floor, thanks to the Blob's acidic slime.

Spike: (he hides behind Twilight, horrified) Twilight! This is getting way scary all the time!

Twilight Sparkle: (shocked) Sweet Celestia... This whole scene is very disturbing...!

Fluttershy: (horrified) Oh, I can't bear to look anymore! (she held onto Rarity)

Rarity: (she held onto Fluttershy back, horrified) I'm with you, Fluttershy! This is dreadfully awful!

Rainbow Dash: (shocked) I never knew the Blob in this version can be so gory on people...

Applejack: (shocked) You said it, Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie: I want to tell you my opinion, everypony. I liked the 1958 version of the Blob better than this! Can we like go back there, please!? Our slimeball friend is getting bigger every time it eats! (she pointed at the Blob) Look!

And yes, Pinkie Pie was right. The Blob is getting bigger every time it eats its victim. The real question now is ; how will it be stopped by devouring everything in its path? Does the Blob have one weakness? Who knows?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's not the 'greatest' bit of dialogue I've ever seen, and the work shows. But I did my best with the editing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40