Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4360 )
  • Viewing 4,201 - 4,250 of 4,360
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I've heard of the movie. Not certain if we would ever do this one. But I hear good things.

Is it alright if I add a few suggestions?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Add whatever you like. At least 'try' to add posters. They speak better than words.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

One of my favorite Miyazaki movies of all time. And the first movie I rented back when Blockbuster was still in business.

I’m not so sure about Full Metal Jacket. Because given how dark and violent this film is, the ponies and the Young Six may get haunted by the death of Hartman, Pyle’s suicide, and the war in Vietnam.

Then why request it in the first place?

Because no one had ever tried to do a crossover movie that is more darker than this one.

Since this DreamWorks character will return on the 1st of March, what if the Mane 6 traveled to Metro City?

I’m not so sure about Full Metal Jacket. Because given how dark and violent this film is, the ponies and the Young Six may get haunted by the death of Hartman, Pyle’s suicide, and the war in Vietnam.

You kinda make sound like you DON'T want them in this movie.

Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted February 2nd
Comment posted by HunterBrony101 deleted February 2nd
Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted February 2nd
Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted February 2nd
Comment posted by HunterBrony101 deleted February 2nd
Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted February 2nd
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I haven't seen this movie in years. Not really one of my favorite comedies, but it has its moments.

Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted February 3rd
Comment posted by Skywalker215 deleted February 4th

In Memory of Carl Weathers:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If I were to pick an Adam Sandler movie I would tolerate, it would be this feature. We've even seen this in golf class back in high school.

Agreed, there are actually some funny moments in the movie, like his fight with the late Bob Barker.

https://m.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure. Lots of funny moments. And this moment is certainly one I'll never forget. You think Sandler would have his way against the old-timer, but Barker, in this movie, could certainly throw a punch. You think he'd have tried out to be a boxer before becoming a game show host.

If we ever decide to do the legend of Pocahontas

Assuming you saw the film posters I posted, what do you think of the Men in Black, Back to the Future, and the Mummy trilogies in the CA? Along with The Land Before Time, The Mask of Zorro and its sequel?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I've only seen maybe the first few seconds of this movie... and I did not really enjoy it enough to finish it. Maybe it's because I grew up with the Disney version more, even though it wasn't entirely perfect by any means. I just felt a different energy with this movie and well... it just wasn't for fans like me.

What about Scooby-Doo and the Samurai Sword?

Since this film's third anniversary is tomorrow and since it's my favorite Nicolas cage movie

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'll be honest... I like this movie. It's not the greatest animatronic horror film ever, but it's fun all the same. Most of the cast are not particularly interesting unless you are lucky to recover the original transcript of the movie to know 'exactly' who the studio was working with. But Nicholas Cage is without argument the best part of the movie.

This film would be a perfect addition to Season 3!

Comment posted by Heavens_Angel deleted February 17th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Saw this last weekend and enjoyed it very much.

Comment posted by DeathRider2021 deleted February 22nd
Comment posted by DeathRider2021 deleted February 22nd
Comment posted by BugsBunnySonicLover02 deleted February 24th
Comment posted by Cow-Man deleted February 24th
  • Viewing 4,201 - 4,250 of 4,360