Comments ( 4360 )
  • Viewing 4,151 - 4,200 of 4,360
Comment posted by Mariobrosfan8000 deleted January 5th

I know how to post posters!

Comment posted by Mariobrosfan8000 deleted January 5th

I'm surprised no one's heard of this film before

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I wouldn’t respond to this unless there’s meaning to it. But I did see this movie… only once. And honestly… I was disappointed in this feature. I mean some moments were funny and some were memorable… it’s just not a movie I’d be motivated to see over and over again.

Comment posted by Mariobrosfan8000 deleted January 8th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I have heard of this movie before. Never saw the sequel, but I know a popular song was featured during this movie. A shame about what happened to the boy.

I don't know if I can ask this or if this is the place to ask, but...

Has Yellow Submarine (1968) at least been acknowledged/being considered?

Ok thank you, that was all I wanted to know.

The pirates band of misfits

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I've heard a ton of back-and-forth surrounding this sequel. Some people like it, some thought it was unnecessary. One of those movies that are just stuck in between.

Yeah, I wondered why he wasn't in the sequel, but then I watched a clip of the ending, and I'm like "Oh, that's why he wasn't in it, ok."

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... that was rough. And to think the only reason that happened to him was because he 'tried' to get something back for this girl he's been friends with. Only to inadvertently aggravate a hive of bees and got stung to death. It's no wonder the girl felt like it was all her fault.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'll be honest, I've never heard of this movie nor its sequel. But I suppose they were entertaining back in the day.

I think these two movies would be a great!

Wallace and Gromit, Curse of the Were Rabbit (2005).

And

The Iron Claw (2023).

My phone wouldn’t allow the posters to be pasted on the post.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We did 'consider' the Iron Claw at first.

Unfortunately, the circumstances of the project ultimately made it 'difficult' to piece together a single story for the group. If you've seen the movie yourself, and the timeskips... you'd understand. We could've done the old 'cartoon logic' thing, of course we could have. But in the end, Mr. Enigma made a call and being a loyal assistant to him, I agreed and respected his decision.

Maybe we'll change our mind about it, maybe we won't. But your idea will be considered.

As for Curse of the Were Rabbit... that's more of a 'maybe' idea. But I get why you'd consider that, even if my reasoning may not be the same as yours.

I saw iron claw, and now that you mention that, that’s a good point.

I do think the Wallace and Gromit movie would be an excellent addition but it’s ultimately up to Mr. Enigma. I will respect his decision.

Thanks for the reply and have a nice day!

This is my favorite 80s film

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Coincidentally, I just saw that trailer yesterday. Funny enough, this isn't the first time where it covers a movie about the kid being the daughter of a vampire as this girl is 'literally' a vampire. This takes us back to the 1930's back when 'Dracula's Daughter' was featured for movie goers. I don't know if that movie was ever really good, but it seems obvious that Abigail takes some inspiration from that old feature.

The movie even has quite a stellar cast involved. The 'Abigail' actress herself was in that filmed musical adaptation of 'Matilda' and now she's branching out to be a sadistic monster. And at least one of these other actors had experience working in 'vampire' related media, with that old FX show 'The Strain'.

I may have a 'rough' idea as to how this movie will ultimately end, but it should still be entertaining. Yet I can't help but wonder: Are we as a general audience supposed to root for the little vampire taken hostage by these would-be criminals? Or do these criminals actually have a motivation and reason for wanting to take part in this act in the first place? Had any words 'Joey' said to Abigail ring true?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Swayze has certainly been in a ton of movies when he was alive. Unfortunately, I never heard of this movie. Then again, there are 'tons' of movies I never heard of that featured him. I didn't even know he was in that movie where he was a drag queen until my girlfriend introduced me to that film.

No matter how hard you try, you can't get the theme out of your head.

https://m.

I dare not even fight it...:yay:

Comment posted by Mariobrosfan8000 deleted January 21st

I feel like AJ would relate to Cady about losing family members

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It was one of my favorite horror movies of the year when it came out. I hear they are planning a sequel. Not sure what they are going to do with it overall, but I've heard some ideas thrown around.

I’ve heard and have a theory that they might go the Chucky/ Child’s Play reboot final battle route in which some offshore company is going to start manufacturing More M3GANs and she will transfer into one and then command an entire army of herself.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Since the two of us have likely paid attention to this one detail, there was a 'mole' in the company supposedly stealing plans from a company that was trying to concoct some toys that could rival those of Hasbro. But we would learn that this seemingly average yes man in the company was the one behind the thefts, stealing the M3GAN design plans and data to sell them to the highest bidder who could profit off having a M3GAN style toy in their company. Only what we may not realize is that by granting this unstable code to the company, the robot they manufacture (Even using a different name) could be just as evil as M3GAN.

I also heard a rumor they 'might' go the Terminator 2 route and the M3GAN that was evil in the first movie could end up being the true protector during the second movie. Don't take my word for it, I really don't know. I only got that idea because of some rumors buzzing about. We don't know what direction the sequel is going for. I just hope there's a higher kill count.

All I know is….M3GAN is Coming back and this time, with a vengeance…..

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I may not have seen this movie. But if I did, I would totally get why these elements are difficult to ignore.

I don't think anybody ever mentioned this:

The Sound of Music (1965)

I myself was aware of the mole in the company passing data to other companies. And who knows in the sequel one of those companies that was leaked the data could end up making their own version complete with the flaws of the original M3GAN. Of course at the end of the movie M3GAN before her body was destroyed downloaded herself into her creator's house system, meaning she could transfer herself to other electrical devices or something.

Just like Buddi Chucky!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's true. M3GAN must've known that someone would try to disable her, and she was smart to insert a consciousness of herself in some piece of tech that nobody would think would be useful. Almost makes us terrified with the technology we have currently, wondering how far they can adapt beyond human expectations.

Which version of this film would the Mane 6 venture into?

• Viewing 4,151 - 4,200 of 4,360