BERT LAHR AS THE COWARDLY LION

CATHY WESELUCK AS SPIKE

TERRY AS TOTO

BILLIE BURKE as GLINDA THE GOOD WITCH OF THE NORTH

Margaret Hamilton AS THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Not bad, not bad at all.

Nice that you are keeping the Wizard's actor a secret, in a way similar to a 'Hitchcock' trailer where hardly any details are revealed. Hence spoiling the mystery as to who the 'Wizard' is.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know it's a bit of a shame they made Dorothy Gale a 'damsel in distress' for this movie... Even if most female characters were portrayed this way in movies.

She was much bolder in the original source material.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Same here for some reason I like making intro first it's dino birthday gift and now it's this also have you noticed that double e gets his chapter out a lot quicker than dino I'm not dissing dino or anything

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, Double E had this movie planned out for the most part. You have to bear in mind 'Fantasia' is not easy to make stories out of, considering we barely know what's going on without the dialogue. The segments in general are all based on how we interpret the scenes. Heck, two segments in particular practically took three parts just to get them together.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Besides, Double E had to take one weekend off so he can spend some time away from work just as any of us would. So there is a bit of time between a few chapters before this particular story can progress. But yes, I do agree progress with this story is going along nicely.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

I do love this intro though it is rather fantastic. Now all we need is a trailer for YouTube and we are in business. Ha ha ha

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You could use some of the 'Wizard of Oz' trailers for references in designing a 'trailer' of sorts for Cinematic Adventures. In a way, kind of like what was done for some of Dino's projects.

You do realize that Warner owns this film through Turner.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

yes but the intoi has the mgm studios logo so we just went for what the intro had

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It really doesn't matter who owns what. The Wizard of Oz is nevertheless a classic movie, so it's best to use what we've got.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14