Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 58
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah. The one time this actually felt like a 'Scooby Doo' movie. I will admit, I thought that the major villain for the movie would be the janitor making his return to exact his revenge for being foiled at the factory all those years ago. Or at least maybe the 'brother' in a sense. But no... Well, we all know how the final product turned out.

I have a question... when Fred and Velma found the classroom in the haunted house (The ride, of course)
They say something about brainwashing... They talking about the people or the monster?
I didn't get the meaning.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Basically the classroom was there to teach the monsters how to live in civilisation because the monsters are a bunch of idiots

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Precisely, Mr. Ribbert. Even though the monsters needed the bodies of these teenagers so they can walk through sunlight safely, their animalistic instincts would most assuredly draw some unwanted suspicions. So this simulation was absolutely necessary in order to 'educate' them on how to act like human beings. Even though the phrases and words they had them speaking is a bit... Well, 'dated'.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hope that clarifies things a bit. That's all that matters.

There will be a moment for Scooby and Flurry stick together in theirs small adventures? You know like he did with Shaggy. That will increase their bond of friendship.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Nothing is confirmed at this moment. But if for the sake of plot convenience, it is possible, if not 'probable'. It will have to be discussed with the boss during production of the next chapter, if and when it does come out.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 58