Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4118 )
  • Viewing 4,001 - 4,050 of 4,118

With a couple elements from the 2014 NBC stop motion special with Jim Parsons.

But I wonder how this song will fit?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm just going to say it... Fred Fredburger is not my favorite. Guys like him are fit for 'target practice'.

Took the words right out of my mouth

I get that characters like Fred Fredburger from “Billy and Mandy” and Cheese from “Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends” were written to be annoying, but it’s when the writers have done a good job in creating them that we realize we find ourselves just as irritated like the protagonists are. Sure, they’re meant to also be funny. It’s just that we sometimes wish that our main characters didn’t have to suffer too much because of those guys’ actions and mannerisms. Tv Tropes even has a name for them: “The Thing That Would Not Leave”. Sounds scary, doesn’t it?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

They just remind me 'too much' of people I know personally from organizations befitting to a person of my... diagnosis. I never fit in with those people, and I am strongly irritated by their actions as if they are no more than children who are still trapped in adult bodies. I just can't connect with them even if I want to believe deep down, they still have a chance to be incredible beings. Not 'perfect'... just 'better' than how they are made to be brought up.

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Dec 12th, 2023

Idea for the scene in The Dark Knight where the Joker burns the mob's money. I think the Joker might be one example of how not all villains would be compatible with the Order's style of evil.
Also I'm using the Dazzlings here for a place holder for whatever villains are used eventually.

The Chechen: Joker-man, what you do with all your money?
Adagio: Yeah,
Joker: You see, I'm a guy of simple taste. I enjoy dynamite, and gunpowder, and gasoline!
(The henchman pours gasoline on the pile of money.)
Adagio: Hey, wait!
The Chechen: (rushes forward in panic) What the...?
The Joker: (points his gun at the Chechen) Ah-ta-ta-ta-ta. And you know the thing they have in common? They're cheap.
Aria: Gas? Cheap?! In this economy?
The Joker: Eh, fair point, but that's what stealing is for. Speaking of which... (The Joker grabs the magic artifact the Dark Order wanted on this mission.) So, this is the thing you guys have been harping about.
Zoe: GIVE THAT BACK!
The Joker: Okay. (drops the artifact on the floor and it shatters.) Whoops! Clumsy me!
Zoe: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! WE COULD HAVE USED THAT TO-
The Joker: Become all powerful, crush our enemies, conquer the galaxy, unimaginable power, unlimited rice pudding, etcetera etcetera. Yeah, yeah, I've heard that joke before, and it wasn't funny the first time.
The Chechen: You said you were a man of your word!
The Joker: Oh I am! I'm only burning my half! (takes the Chechen's cigar and throws it on the money pile, which bursts into flames.) All you care about is money and power. You're so obsessed with controlling a stupid system, meanwhile, guys like me figured out that the real power and the real FUN is in tearing it all apart. This town deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to 'em! Tell your men they work for me now. This is my city!
The Chechen: They won't work for a freak!
Adagio: You really are crazy!
The Joker "Freak, crazy!" (pulls out a knife and tosses it to the goons.) Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is!
Adagio: NO! PLEASE, WE'LL PAY YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Zoe: YOU CAN'T DO THIS! WE'LL DESTROY YOU WHEN WE GET OUR POWERS BACK!
Joker: It's not about money, it's not about power... it's about sending a message. Everything burns!
(The Joker pulls out his phone as the flames reach Lau on top of the money pile.)
Lau: AAAAAAAH! OH GOD! AAAAAH!
Joker: Hey pipe down! I gotta make a call! Sheesh, he's so rude.

Back when this was announced, it was said that the person teaming up with The Joker & Two-Face is Cozy Glow.

Don’t know if The Dazzling will join her or if anything has changed, but currently as far as we know of, Cozy will be in this movie until something else gets announced about it

Though, I do agree that The Joker is definitely someone I think almost any villain would be able to be compatible or even understand his way of thinking

Oh, OK. I didn't know it was gonna be Cozy Glow. I just had the Dazzlings as a place holder for whatever villain would be used. That part can be changed later when more is decided.

Yeah, HOWEVER, like I said that was a long while back when it was first announced.

So things could’ve possibly changed from that announcement

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Having a placeholder is a good thing, sort of a 'just in case' scenario. Or even a 'fallback plan'. We'll think it over.

But yeah... all that money just to burn it all up. Would've been enough to pay for college, if not buy one.

I love the idea of the Dark Order featured villain being likewise afraid of the Joker as everyone else.

Same here, like yeah they did some seriously bad things.

HOWEVER, The Joker takes that to a whole other level and would make even them quiver in fear

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'd bet even the cult people would be scared of The Joker. I mean yeah the family leading the cult are crazy, but The Joker is on a whole 'other' level. No one can really compete with him.

Especially considering how unpredictable he can be, allowing him to get ahead of anyone who tries to stop him.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He's proven that for years since the moment folks first laid eyes upon him. It's guys like him who demonstrate why folks are afraid of clowns, even if he wasn't the first to spread that level of fear.

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Distress Message

Here is an opening quote I’ve developed. Now, there’s no telling if we’ll ever have the mane 6 and Spike return to this dimension and team up with the autobots again to stop humans from destroying cybertronians and steal their biology. Not to mention helping them reclaim their planet on the last movie. But is accurate that the Equestrian's friends they've made shouldn’t be eliminated. And yes, I know, there are a few pony reference in the first and fourth movie. So, in any case, let’s see what you all think.

Twilight and her friends were having a lovely lunch, when they heard someone panicking towards the town of Ponyville.

“What’s going on?” Fluttershy wondered.

“I don’t know, Fluttershy, but it’s coming from over there.” Rainbow pointed.

The group saw Dr. Whooves running in such a hurry.

“Ms. Sparkle, Ms. Sparkle!” he cried.

When he saw them having their meal, he stopped near their table catching his breath.

“Oh, thank goodness I’ve found you.”

“What’s wrong Dr. Whooves?” she wondered.

“We’ve got a problem.” Dr. Whooves panted.

Twilight frowned, “Is it Benefactor or any of our enemies of the Dark Order again?”

Dr. Whooves shook his head, “No, while I was doing some research on the projector, it started displaying a picture on the screen. It’s a little glitchy, but it’s sending out a message to you.”

“To me?!” Twilight gasped.

“Who’s calling for Twilight, Dr. Whooves?” Spike wondered.

“I don’t know. You all must see it for yourselves, “ He suggested before running, ” Follow me!”

Twilight’s friends looked at each other for a moment, not sure what is going on, but realized this is urgent for them. So, they all nodded each other to follow him to the theater.

The group made their way to the front door of the theater.

“I don’t understand, Mr. Turner,” Rarity said confused, “You’re telling us that someone from the projector is calling out for Twilight?”

“That’s right.” He said.

Applejack concerned, “Do ya have any clue who it is?”

Dr. Whooves sighed, “No, I’m still trying to fix those glitches.”

“Sounds similar to when I heard Leia calling for help.” Spike recalled.

“Well let’s go inside and check it out.” Twilight declared.

As Twilight opened the door to theater, they all stared at the screen that showed a faint symbol in read. Though they can’t tell what it looks like on the screen because it’s all blurry.

“Oh my stars,” Rarity gasped, “What is that?”

“It looks like some kind of symbol to me.” Spike guessed.

T-T-T-Twi....light.” a faint male voice spoke.

“That voice. It sounds familiar.” Twilight mumbled.

Dr. Whooves went into the projector room, continuing to fix it the the television so it can reveal who is talking to them. He tried to press one of the buttons carefully to adjust the frequency, but nothing seemed to work.

“C’mon, c’mon!“ He grunted.

Twilight approached, “Is there a problem?”

“I’m trying to change the settings of the television so that the screen is not so blurry. But I can’t seem to get it working! Think... Think! What could I be missing?!” Dr. Whooves groaned.

Twilight looked at the screen of the television and the screen the projector that is wired to the television is showing. She then knelt down to check the wires. The alicorn found a few wires a little damaged.

“It looks like one of the wires are snapped.” She showed him.

“Oh, dear,“ Dr. Whooves suspected, ”They must have been damaged from all the adventures these portals have sent you when you guys selected your destinations.”

“Turn the television off. I’ll try to fix them.” Twilight told him who did what she said.

The princess began to levitate the wires off the ground, disconnecting them, and replacing them with new wire she teleported from her castle. It took a while, but in no time, the system was now fully functional.

“There.” Twilight smiled.

“Very good, Mrs. Sparkle,” Dr. Whooves complemented, “Now, let’s see who’s calling to us.”

He turned on the television and pressed a few random functions to make the picture on the screen not so blurry. When the mane 6 and Spike looked at the screen, their eyes went wide in complete shock.

“Oh... my... goodness!” Fluttershy gasped.

“It... It can’t be!” Applejack muttered in disbelief.

Pinkie replied, “But it is!”

There right on the screen showed a big red symbol that resembled an alien group they met from an old dimension.

“It’s the symbol of the autobots.” Twilight gasped.

Applejack shocked, “Golly, Ah haven’t seen them for years since we helped them defeat the decepticons in Chicago.”

Rarity added, “Not to mention Twilight and Optimus ended Tirek, Megatron, and Sentinel after we destroyed their home planet that was being transported to Earth.”

“But who would send a message to Twilight all the way from Earth?” Spike inquired.

“Dr. Whooves, replay that message again.” Twilight motioned.

“Yes, Mrs. Sparkle.” He said.

The earth pony rewinded the message and played it from the very beginning. They heard a deep male voice that sounded familiar.

Calling all autobots.

“It’s Optimus!” Twilight recognized with a gasp.

We are under targeted attack. Cease all contact with humans.

“Targeted attack?!” the mane 6 & Spike echoed in unison.

Princess Twilight, if you’re hearing this message, we’re all in terrible danger. The humans are hunting us down. You and your friends must assist us once again, or else we’re all truly finished. Please hurry, my friend... I need you.

“Optimus!” Twilight mumbled quietly.

When the messaged stopped, the group looked at each other feeling devastated than ever. From what they heard, the autobots are in trouble.

“What?!” Pinkie gasped.

“The humans are killing the autobots?!” Rarity shouted in disbelief.

Fluttershy whimpered, “No! This can’t be. You don’t think they’ve killed all of them, do you? Not even... Bumblebee?!”

Just thinking about it made her want to shed some tears.

Applejack embraced her, “Ah sure don’t like to think so. Bumblebee is a brave bot. He can take care of himself.”

Rainbow was so mad she slammed her hoof on one of the chairs.

“None of this makes sense!” she growled, “The autobots defended their lives to protect the humans from the decepticreeps for years. Why would they want to kill them?”

Twilight had a concern thought, “It’s no doubt some humans oppose them a threat to their planet even though their aliens.”

“But few of our human friends have granted them sanctuary on Earth since the decepticons have been invading their planet. And we helped them.” Pinkie put in.

“Not anymore Pinks,” Spike denied, “If humans are killing our friends, they probably want them off their planet now that all the decepticons are extinguished.”

Rarity pointed out, “Yeah, darling, but we don’t really know if there are any remaining decepticons that survived the war in Chicago.”

Dr. Whooves wondered, “Unless, some of the deceptions were not in the war to begin with.”

“What are you getting at, sugarcube?” Applejack inquired.

“I believe there must be another decepticon who has some personal business. It must’ve allied with humans to help eliminate your autoboot friends.” He theorized.

“Hold on there, Dr. Whooves,” Rainbow muttered in confusion, “Are you saying that the humans are working for another decepticon now?”

“Likely, Ms. Dash. Think about it: You guys and your friend Sam have encountered his girlfriend’s boss working with Megatron and almost succeeded in bringing Cybertron to Earth.”

“Good thinking, Dr. Whooves,” Twilight realized, “That would explain everything. Whoever this bot is making a deal with humans probably has something that they want.”

Fluttershy wondered, “What kind of deal?”

“Nothing good Ah reckon.” Applejack suspected.

Rainbow announced, “Well, I say we go there and beat the flank out on the boss who’s hurting our friends!”

“You’ve said it.” Applejack agreed.

“Here-here!” Pinkie hollered.

“Wait a minute,” Spike interrupted, “If Optimus is sending a message to us, that means the humans and their decepticon ally will be hunting us too. We’d be their trophies, or worse.”

Rarity nodded, “I agree, Spike. Even if we go find our friends when we arrive, we’d all be doomed.”

“But we can’t let them die,” Fluttershy protested, “They don’t deserve this.”

“Either option totally bites the dust,” Pinkie turned to the Princess, “What do you think, Twilight? What do we do?”

Twilight pondered for a moment. Knowing that they’d go to find the autobots, they’d all be eliminated. However, she doesn’t want to lose her friend after all they’ve been through when they first met. Taking a deep breath, she had a determine look on her face.

“We’re going.” She announced.

“Huh?” Her friends mumbled.

“We need to find out who this decepticon is and what he wants. We can’t let the autobots all be extinguished.” She explained.

Rarity worried, “But we won’t be able to save them all even if we try. We’ve already lost Jazz, Arcee, Chromia, and Elita-One.”

“Ironhide and Wheeljack.” Applejack added in sorrow.

“Mudflap and Skids.” Pinkie remembered sadly.

“Even our little minicon friends: Wheelie and Brains.” Fluttershy finished.

Twilight can see that her friends are having a hard time discussing this.

“You're right, everypony. You're absolutely right. We really can’t save all of them. But we can put a stop to this madness. The autobots are a veteran of war just like the decepticons are. But they fought for freedom. They would never harm humans or any other sentient beings. Like us. But now they’re a threat to Earth, and we can’t let the humans destroy them. So, protecting them makes sense to me. I’m not ordering any of you, to come along. But you need to decide now. In or out?"

Twilight’s friends looked at each other, realizing that they can’t let the Cybertronians be executed. Not to mention getting their selves involved in this dilemma. Although, they all know that their allies they’ve met in the multiverse has helped them defeat new enemies Benefactor or his associates has hired or teamed up with them. All together, they stared at Twilight with determined looks as well.

“I’m in.” Rainbow answered eagerly.

“I’m in too.” Fluttershy said.

“Me too.” Pinkie beamed.

“As am I.” Rarity declared.

“Count me in, sugarcube.” Applejack nodded.

“And me,” Spike exclaimed, “We all must help Optimus Prime and our friends any way we can.”

Twilight shed a single tear drop who felt so happy that they’d risk their lives for them.

“Thank you, my friends.” She said softly.

“Oh yeah!” Rainbow cheered, “I can’t wait to team up with the autobots again.”

“It’ll just be like old times.” Pinkie bounced excitedly.

“But how do we find them?” Rarity inquired, “They could be hiding anywhere around the globe.”

“I believe I can help with that.” Dr. Whooves announced, who started fiddling with controls in the projector room, “If I can triangulate the message where Optimus is, you should all be able to find him in no time. And if not, you will all be scattered on the planet with any remaining autoboot who are still alive.”

“Well, that sounds comforting.” Rainbow said flatly.

“Come on, Rainbow. We’ll be fine.” Pinkie insisted, “Besides, we’re all trying to prevent an alien race being destroyed.”

Spike wondered, “And who knows if any of our enemies will be there to assist the decepticon too.”

Twilight sighed before speaking like a true leader, “Well, we’re gonna make sure we stick together when we go through the portal. But if we really do get separated, I want you guys to stay away from humans and try to save any autobots from extinction.”

Flutterhsy said nervously, “If that happens, I hope we’ll come back together again in one piece.”

“Of course we will, sugarcube.” Applejack nodded.

“Absolutely.” Rarity smiled.

“You bet, Fluttershy.” Rainbow embraced her with her wing.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go rescue some autobots!” Pinkie hollered.

“Yeah!” The mane 6 and Spike cheered.

“Start the projector, Dr. Whooves.” Twilight declared.

“Okay, here goes.” Dr. Whooves took a deep breath and activated the projector.

Sparks started to pop from the electrical system. The projector started to shake a little as Dr. Whooves carefully pressed a few random buttons, hoping to send them to the leader of the autobots. Until finally, a beam of light exploded near the screen and all at once a portal opened up for them.

“There! That should do it.” Dr. Whooves wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“Good work, Dr. Whooves. Now, you sure we’ll be sent to Prime’s location the moment he sent that message?” Twilight asked.

“There’s no telling, Mrs. Sparkle. He could be anywhere. Optimus’s message could be sent to any autobots who are running and hiding. Your only chance is that you all survive, find out what the humans are doing to the transformers, and end the boss who is responsible for all this. If one of you finds Optimus, stay close to him. He may be losing faith with humans since he’s lost all his friends after the war.”

“I understand,“ Twilight exclaimed, ”Regrettably, we can’t harm any innocent humans unless they oppose a threat to us or the autobots. Send a message to Celestia and the others where we’re going, along with the situation we’re dealing with.”

“You have my word, Princess Twilight.” Dr. Whooves confirmed.

“Alright, let’s go everypony!” Twilight announced out loud.

“Whoo-hoo!” Pinkie cheered.

“Time to rock and roll!” Rainbow whooped with excitement.

One by one, each went into the portal. Dr. Whooves watched them all go into the portal before it closed and the system slowly began to power down.

“Goodluck, my friends.” He prayed them.

With that, he raced out of the theater and headed back to his lab so he can begin spreading the word to Ponyville, Canterlot, and beyond.

Nice work, my friend!

What can I say, buddy? I'm a transformers fan. :twilightsmile:

So am I actually! And I'm not demanding, but maybe you could come up with quotes from each of the first three movies? Just a suggestion.

:ajsmug::raritywink: We'll see. But there is a tiny quote I might be able to finish, if I'm up to it. Though it's a prequel movie, and I love Ron Perlman.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm not sure about this. Because I don't feel the plan was doing 'all' the Transformers movies from Michael Bay, mainly the three.

But we'll think about it.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Post Credit Scene / My Name is Spike Sparkle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——--------

Canterlot City
Earth-1331152023

???: “Okay, one last time - for real."

[Landing right on top of The Claws of the Prowler Comic was the comic cover of...]

(We see Flame Weaver parkouring around and swinging across the city just embracing the new life he had just made for himself as he narrates.)

Flame-Weaver: "My name’s Spike Sparkle, I was bit by a radioactive spider and for the past few weeks I’ve been the one and only Flame Weaver! And I think you all know the rest. If not, then I hope you do now. I had to learn how to be a hero really fast, especially after I lost a few people I care about. And it wasn’t easy but someone had to step up! Now, I ignite hope in the hearts of the people in my city! And best of all, when I feel alone and I don't have anyone who knows what I had been through and still going through,....I'll remember my friends* who helped me out and get it. I didn't think I would be able to do any of the things that I now do, but now, I can. And how do I know all this?....
Because I am Spike Sparkle,.....Ultimate Flame-Weaver!"
[🕷️*SEE FLAMEWEAVER: INTO THE EQUESTRIA-VERSE --CLOSET BRONY 77.]

__________________________________________________________________________________________
BIO Backstory: In Another-Another Spider Verse Earth, Spike Sparkle was just your average fifteen year old teenage kid. He went to school, hung out with his best friends Thorax and Ember, and kept up on his art hobby. He wound up in Crystal Prep Academy's 'gifted and talented program' which included a full scholarship to cover all tuition expenses. But after getting bitten by a rather strange spider, the entire trajectory of his life was abruptly changed forever and the average Spike becomes nothing short of amazing and now has to mount up to the new responsibilities he now bears on his shoulders after his universe's Dawnweaver died and he took down a criminal kingpin with the help of some new friends who had come from some pretty strange places.

His super persona; Flame Weaver has, well, fire powers, that he’s learning how to use! Different flame colors mean different things:

Green fire to teleport himself, or whatever he aims it toward.

Orange fire to ignite and scorch targets. His webs can catch fire and as a result, when he swings, he has to keep in mind that metal will bend and warp and melt with his webs so he has to be careful and as he learns, his swing style takes that into account.

Blue fire he can shoot that will crystalizes, which he used to make the crystal spikes on his suit. In order to provide protection and defense as he is still learning to fight, and needs to have his back protected.

Special Move: Draconic Metamorphosis. He coats himself in a unique Purple flame, unlocking the latent dragon DNA fused with the spider that bit him. It drastically improves his powers but makes him reckless thus it’s only used as a last resort.

His suit is based on the colors of the Dragon Lord staff, and can withstand the many hot temperatures he’s running while fighting.
The spider bite gave him slight augmentations, such as heightened hearing (represented by pointed ears), sharper teeth and scales on his extremities (hidden well by baggy clothing). He has to be careful, as his fingers can turn into sharp claws (that he learns to use to climb) in addition to his traditional Spidey sticky fingers.

Sexuality: ???.
Home Dimension: Earth-1331152023

Inspired by Miles Morales (Earth-1610B (Spider-Verse Trilogy Miles), FlameWeaver: Into The Equestria-Verse and Art made by Miranda (Twittеr’s Version)@CarouselUnique / Carousel Revival Era @carouselunique

Just as he landed on the roof of Crystal Prep ready to head to his dorm room, a funky cutout looking portal opens up behind him as a group of Spider people and Ponies step out.

Flame-Weaver: "And My story's not over yet,...."

Archnova:......we need your help especially......
Gwen: To help someone who knows and is currently going through exactly what you been through....

Spike takes off his mask and just smiles and nods.

Flame-Weaver: "Not even close..."

I absolutely understand. For the moment, I thought you or everyone else were most concerned with mlp references. Both the first and the fourth movie show scenes of my little pony plushies, and it got me worried a little bit, all do respect.

Those tiny dot toys are called "Lite Brites"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I get it... I truly do. But you have to bear in mind that whether intentional or not, both Transformers and MLP are part of the same company. It's not like MLP hasn't made Transformers references before. Remember Equestria Girls?

Yes. The Equestria Girls movie. I’ll never forget that part where Pinkie did a transformers reference.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep. Sound effects and everything. Sure, the closest we got to a crossover was a comic in the MLP line. But could you have imagined it if such a feat could've happened? Would the fans have truly liked it? Or would they nitpick every single detail for not meeting any form of expectations? Not even if there was a Maximal who just happened to have an Equine appearance.

Not even if there was a Maximal who just happened to have an Equine appearance.

I'd like to think so. Of course, there are two maximals that have beast forms of a horse from season 2 of Beast Wars. Pitty this show is in Japanese language though instead of English.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And the other issue is if anyone actually 'counts' that as part of the Beast Wars line. Well, what can you do?

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures; Jumanji (1995): “ We’re not afraid.”

Peter: Come on, Judy. He's not gonna help us. He and Pinkie are afraid.

They both turn to go, but Alan stops them.

Alan: What did you say?

Peter: You're both afraid. It's okay to be afraid.

Alan and Pinkie just start laughing. Judy and Peter just look at them.

Peter: Let's go set it up in the living room.

They both prepare to go, but Alan and Pinkie run to them and stop them. The rest of the Mane Six watch.

Alan: (Chuckling) No, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Peter: Whatever it is, we'll handle it by ourselves. We don't need your help.

Pinkie: (in a serious tone) We don't think so. You really think monkeys, mosquitoes and lions are bad? That, my friend, is only just the beginning.

Alan: We've seen things you've only seen in your nightmares. Things you can't even imagine. Things you can't even see.

Pinkie: There are things that'll hunt and haunt you in the night. Then something screams. Then you hear them eat. And you hope to God or Faust that you're not dessert.

Alan: Afraid? You don't even know what afraid is. You will not last five minutes without us.

Peter: So...are you gonna help us?

Alan: We'll watch. But we're not afraid.

Alan looks at them and walks out of the kitchen with Pinkie Pie.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I don't know about this one. We've seen hundred and hundreds of suggestions, I just don't feel this is a strong one.

Don’t you remember the movie suggestion that I posted? If Fluttershy got sucked into the game with Alan, she would be more braver and a better fighter too. But if Pinkie Pie got sucked in, she’ll be more serious with a less fun-loving attitude, as you show in my quote suggestion showing her serious side.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't remember 'half' the quotes we put on here. There's literally eighty something pages of materials.

It’s alright, dude. I’m really hoping that Cinematic Adventures: Jumanji would be a possibility for season three.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We don't take options because someone asked for it. We don't do anyone any favors. We've given mounds and mounds of great ideas, but very few make the cut. And ultimately, it's Mr. Enigma's decision on which movies will be fitting for the season run.

Comment posted by zooloverryan deleted Dec 26th, 2023

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

He Is Not Alone

Cozy Glow's quote is referenced to 2 Stupid Dogs, and her weaponry in beast mode resembles Silverbolt, the maximal fuzor in season 2-3 of Beast Wars. Also, Happy New Year, my friends!

Noah was shocked to hear Kris say that. For the first time, his little brother was not giving up on him.

“You guys are so cute.” Said a voice.

Noah looked up to see Mirage regaining consciousness. The autoboot groaned in agony from the blasts he suffered from Scourge and Cozy Glow. In his condition, he couldn’t move at all.

“Mirage?” You’re alive?” Noah said tearfully.

Mirage moaned painfully, “Yeah, but... I’m gonna need you to take the wheel.”

As Noah slowly turned his body around, Mirage’s body parts started to come apart. The parts slowly began to attached Noah’s body, giving him a suit of armor, or in more preferable terms, an exosuit. Soon, Noah stood up fully armed with Mirage’s gears, tech, and weaponry. His little brother continued speaking through his walkie-talkie.

“You can do this. You’re my brother,” Kris spoke, “Noah Diaz. From Wilson Avenue, Apartment 2C Brooklyn, New York.”

The components then finished reverting around Noah’s head as a helmet with an autoboot symbol above his brow.

“No names over the airwaves.” Noah recalled.

“Forget that,” Kris reminded, “Let ‘em know who you are.”

Noah looked up, glaring at the evil duo before his helmet sealed his face.

“Yo Scourge, Cozy Glow!” He called.

The little cybertronian pegasus and the leader of the Terrorcons turned around to see Noah’s face. Noah raised his left arm as it reverted into a blaster.

“Remember me?” Noah blasted both Scourge and Cozy in the process.

The two were shocked when they felt his attack. Noah was amazed, though his smile quickly went down when he heard Cozy give an evil chuckle.

“Isn’t that cute?” She said sweetly before yelling angrily, ”BUT IT’S WRONG!!!!”

Scourge quickly reverted his left claw like arm to a blaster and opened fire, followed by Cozy Glow who launched her feather missiles from her wings. Mirage activated his thrusters on Noah’s back, allowing him to dodge to the left. Although they couldn’t give Noah flight, but they definitely gave him the extra speed boost and agility he needed in this fight. Scourge and Cozy kept firing at him, but he was able to dodge them all. Noah’s thrusters were so powerful that he nearly fell off the edge of the bridge. Eventually, his thrusters ignited again, as he jumped, flipped over, and landed safely back on the structure. The evil duo was impressed on what they’ve witnessed. Both slowly marched forward with their eyes narrowed.

“You think you can take us on alone?” Scourge snarled.

“It’s too late you little squishy,” Cozy cackled wickedly, “By the time Unicron emerges through the portal, your planet will be destroyed, and you will already be dead!”

Hearing that comment made Noah so irritated that he prepared to finish them. Until Optimus Prime jumps up behind Noah while Twilight teleports beside him in beast mode.

Optimus announced, “He is not alone.”

“And he never will be!” Twilight finished.

Noah stared at them and was so glad that he has friends by his side to protect him. With his thrusters on max, Noah sprinted forward with Optimus and Twilight following him. The leader of the autobots unleashed his energon sword, and the cybertronian alicorn warmed up her horn.

Scourge tried blasting Noah who tried dodging, but luckily Twilight shielded him using her horn to project a shield for protection. Sliding on his back, Noah let his friends run past him and proceeded to shoot Scourge with his blaster. The twisted terrorcon tried blocking Prime’s sword, but the blasts from Noah made him push back. Noah’s thrusters made him hop back onto his feet as he continued blasting both Scourge and Cozy. The little filly growled as she charged at him while firing her missiles. Unfortunately, Princess Twilight blasted them all away. She and Cozy were about to transform in their robot modes, but not before saying their activation codes.

“Maximize!” Twilight announced as she jumped, reverting into her feminine robot form.

“Terrorize!” Cozy hollered and reverted into her robot form in the air as well.

Both summoned their primary weapons and started their epic battle.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... we'll think this one over. But I'm not sure if we're including this movie with all the other Transformers movies.

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted January 1st

I'm still going by your word that we're doing the very first transformers movies and I agree with you. But the truth is, I made this prequel quote because after equestrians meet new friends in the multiverse, they must make sure that the future of Equestria is stable if any of the Dark Order tries to go further into the past and alters or destroys their friends in prequel stories. Besides, everything that is, the existence of their entire universe depends on them. One time, if I'm up to it, I can help make quotes for this prequel.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh boy... you are really putting me on the spot, while the boss is still recovering.

All right... at least let me sleep on it. Maybe I can talk to the boss about it.

Comment posted by HunterBrony101 deleted January 3rd
Comment posted by Mariobrosfan8000 deleted January 10th
Comment posted by HunterBrony101 deleted January 10th
Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted January 10th
  • Viewing 4,001 - 4,050 of 4,118