The Knit Wit Fan Group 14 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Twilight Glimmer
Group Admin

It's time to start the countdown!

In 13 days, at 4:50 AM EST, to celebrate my birthday, and how far I've come this year, I will be posting a Knit Wit special! But this time, no previews will be released at all. And of course, if you commented on my blog post a while back (here's a link if you haven't), you'll get a chance to make a cameo!

Since this story is for the hard-core fans, anything special you'd like to see happen? Any background characters from the series (or You're Fired, which was a spin-off), that you'd like to see come back? Tell me! I love hearing from everyone! Seriously, even if I don't always reply, I read every single comment that I get. And I respond to PMs as fast as I can.

That's enough rambling for one night. Unless you read my main blogs, then there's more. Bye!

had just spoken with a young noble who had run away from home and needed some bits to get back on his feet. When Celestia asked why he had run away, he said that he couldn’t bear to see his family be mean to other ponies anymore. Celestia gave him a bag of bits and a paper that said that he could stay in the Hooves Hotel until he turned 18.

Can this throwaway pony make a cameo?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2