Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Shakespearicles
Group Admin

Pilot Project Skit

Our first project as a proof-of-concept will be
An dramatic audio reading of a comic made from a script written here.
A short skit between 2 or 3 characters (available below)

So, write a short comedic interaction that could be voiced in less than one minute of audio,
and made into a comic consisting of a few still-frame comic panels (plan on no more than 6).
Preferably, write it in a television script format.
Important: Since this goes against Fimfiction story moderation rules, DO NOT publish it on this site as a story.

Don’t post stories written in chat or script format. This includes stories in which dialogue is indicated like this: “TWILIGHT: I sure do love books!”

You should make it as a separate document (preferably Gdocs or something like that) and post a link here.

The current available characters so far:

Sunset Shimmer
Twilight Sparkle
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Gallus

This will be an ongoing project. We hope to pick the first one to do as soon as we have some visual artists! But we intend to do more than one, so be sure to submit one! Or more if you want!

AugieDog
Group Contributor

I took a class:

In TV animation writing through UCLA Extension so long ago, the teacher had just come off a stint as a staff writer for Animaniacs...

So I'm going strictly by memory when it comes to the format on this, but here's a quick scene between Sunset Shimmer and Gallus called "Field Trip" for the group's consideration.

Mike

AugieDog
Group Contributor

And because:

I can't stop, here's another, slightly longer scene between Pinkie and Applejack called "Poker Face." I've gone in and enabled comments on both this one and the previous one, too, so folks can make suggestions. :twilightsmile:

Mike

Rockstar_Raccoon
Group Admin

You really oughtta be on the Discord more...

AugieDog
Group Contributor

That's quite fine! :pinkiehappy:

Mike

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6