Young Six 242 members · 1,282 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So I had this story brewing for a long time but didn't manifest it until recently with a short draft, along with the first few pages done. If anyone wants to work with me or take it, Id gladly give it out. The premise is as follows in an alternate Equestria where its the Student six that save Equestria not just From Nightmare Moon but others.
But who changed the script? What is the outcome and how much will really effect Equestria? Find out!

The Beginning of Alternation

Something has changed the time line, something… amazing and beautiful.

Twilight and her friends were the original bearers of the Elements of Harmony but that changed. Equestria still will have its heros but now they come in the forms of young ones who were meant to weild them much later in time.
Instead, they will arrive earlier then predicted and with much more change then Equestria was prepared to handle.

Occellus, the Element of Invigoration, is the daughter of Chrysalis, queen of the changelings. She is sent as an envoy to represent her species as to change for the better.

Silverstream, the Element of Optimism, is the niece of Queen Novo. She is another envoy for her kind but with the hope of gaining aide from the Equestrias against the Storm King.

Smolder, the Element of Hope. After being on the road with her brother now for years, she finds herself in a little town where they treat her with kindness and love that gives her a chance to be something better.

Gallus, the Element of Courage, abandoned as a chick, decides to find a home amongst the ponies and give them a chance to be a family for him.

Yona, the Element of Humility, is given a task to learn about Equestria and its diverse culture in order to bring it back to her home and give her family knowledge it needs to become stronger.

Sandbar, the Element of Integrity, a young colt with a ambition to see the world for its righteousness and balance, but as well as to enjoy the little things around him.

These six are destined for something grand and amazing, altering Equestria not just by its views, but by its course. As the tides of change come forward, history and the world of Equestria may very well have a different future. Better then the original timeline? Or perhaps just something much more the same as before?

Silverstream, the Element of Optimism,

Love that idea of My Favorite Student Six/Young Six Member, aka Silverstream, being the Element of Optimism. X3

The only one that.y fit her personality:twilightsmile:

Indeed =3

Heh... I can relate to her with also being optimism as well =3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4