Fanfiction for Art 61 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Through any Fanart you might have as well as the parameters of any story you want here. I will check as I can. I am not promising to do all. I will only do stories for art that interests me and that I have time to do between doing my own projects and work. Other than that I have no restrictions. Please check out my stories for examples of my writing before you make a request. That way you can see if my writing style suits what you want. Otherwise I am open to just about anything.

Either will work. If NSFW definitely PM it to me. If I have any questions or it might go into to much detail for here then we can switch over.

Mhm... How about make a story bass on one of my Cake Image ?
https://www.deviantart.com/niclove/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=cake&sort=popularity

p.s. PLEASE no CupCakes Fan-Fic

Anything more specific?

maybe pony cakes ?

Maybe the Derpy one

Any specific genre tags you want?

Ummm...
Slice of Life

NOT gore

P.S. You can pick which ever Cake you want

Dude, I am not going to do cupcakes. Chill, I was thinking some family fluff. Because proper cake is fluffy. Maybe a bit of romance, but of the cutesy everyday kind. The most I might hit is sad, but uplifting. Sound okay?

ok.

p.s. Sorry it's jest that ever brony who sees my Pony-Cakes jest wouldn't stop making CupCake joke.

I will not. At least not while discussing something like this. Another time, probably, not while I'm asking questions I need. But I can understand your caution and I give you my word this will have no gore in it.

Thanks

p.s. you forgot to click reply

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13