Fanfiction for Art 61 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So I created this image a while back, admittedly it isn't terribly great, but I like it and I think it could make for an interesting story.

Here is a quote from my DA description:

So first let's explain where this idea came from. I had been looking around on FiMFiction for some monster girl themed stories, when I remembered the Twittermites from the episode, Bloom and Gloom. So out of plain curiosity, I looked up Twittermite on FiMFiction and oddly enough I couldn't find any stories on them.

This lead to me having this idea for a monster mare (monster girl for ponies) who was part Twittermite. That perhaps she had the ability to control and manipulate them at will.

She doesn't have a name yet, so perhaps you can all help me out with that.

Story Rating: Either Everyone or Teen will be fine.
Sex Tag: I would prefer that the sex tag not be used.
Further Suggestions: Originally I had thought of a story where there has been an outbreak of Twittermites around the Apple Family farm and as a result the Apple Family had to find out what was going on. Of course if you come up with something cooler then please share it with me.

---

If you are interested in writing a story around this image, please let me know. I would love to discuss ideas via PM too. :pinkiesmile:

I hope you all have a good day. :twilightsmile:

6774011 That is fine, however I would love it if we could discuss in via PM. That way we can share ideas/thoughts and increase the odds that I will enjoy the story.:pinkiehappy:

If that makes any sense.:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5