Fanfiction for Art 61 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey there, I'm RuinQueenofOblivion or Rachel, you can call me either, though I'd prefer Rachel, or at least Ruin since the full screen name is kind of a mouthful. I'm a veteran fanfic writer who's been working for, well years really I lost track of exactly how long, so here's how this is gonna work.

I prefer paid commissions, simple as that, I charge by the word with a minimum 1000 word requirement. However, if I'm particularly inspired by a piece of art I may be willing to do it for free, I have done this in the past. I prefer one-shots, but multi-chapter is negotiable but it will cost more and I won't do multi-chapter for free, remember I'm taking time out of my usual schedule to do these.

I have some rules for what I will and won't do, in addition to the already established no-NSFW thing:

1. Romance is fine but no incest or foalcon (as in an adult pony with a younger one).
  2. If you want the fic set in the universe or sub-fandom I'm not familiar with I will need time to get familiarized with it before I can start your story.
  3. If you want me to include your OCs, please give as much detail as possible to me.
  4. For the moment I am only accepting one shot commissions, this may change in the future.
  5. Rule 3 also applies to crossovers with franchises that I am not familiar with.
  6. Also no shipping between characters that aren't related but could be considered having a relationship that is close to familial, so no Twilight and Celestia, Twilight and Spike, or Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo (regardless of age).

Note: Rule #1 also applies to Spike and Rarity, no matter how much you argue that it doesn't, it is where I draw a very distinct line for shipping stories. If you want that written, please talk to someone else.

Okay, now prices:

I take payment through either PayPal (on a friend's account that we have worked out) or DA points, alternatively I also take barter in that you buy artwork or something similar of equal value to how long the fic should be.

Fics not equal to multiples of 1000 are basically the amount of dollars/points equal to the word count split in half.

Cash:
$5.00 for every 1000 words.

DA points:
500 for every 1000 words.

And there you have it.

Hey, would you mind posting this in the Authors For Commissions [Master List Of Authors]? I'm going to ask Azure to lock that one so if the forum gets flooded you can at least be found later on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2