Sphinx 119 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

This group clearly hasn't had a lot of attention. So us members really need to think about spreading word. Currently, it's a small group about sphinxes that's collecting dust bunnies, not the thriving community it needs to be.

I think our first move to making this group popular is trying to get to 100 members and promoting how great our old friend the sphinx is. Try and find some good sphinx stories and ask the author if you can add them to this group. I will be making a blog post and asking others to at least look at this group. The harder we work, the better this place will become.

I guess most of the problem arises because the sphinx is an underrated character. If we can promote the character, then the character will be associated with the group.

If you can think of anything else that can be done, post in the comments. At least we will have more of a community feel here afterwards.

We can also make a few new story’s or give some ideas for writer's.

Good idea. I'm currently writing an entry for a competition, but after that I'll come up with some random sphinx idea. I generate story ideas faster than most people can drink a cup of tea, so it won't be long.

Fun idea. What if a human comes in equestria and becomes a sphinx?
Maybe with enormous powers but with manny restrictions so he couldn’t just stop everything. It would be interesting to read about someone with enormous power yet can‘t help and how that would feel for him/her.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I agree with you on this.

I may be the administrator, but even I could use some help in giving this group more notice and activity.

I've done a blog post on my user page to promote this group, and will try and spread word. Let's see if we can revive this thing!

You're welcome. I've seen so many inactive groups so far on this site. It's annoying because groups are supposed to be the coolest thing Fimfiction has to offer. :rainbowhuh:

Yes I really hate that to. I don’t understand why that happens.

Personally i think adding to the number of stories might be the best way to garner attention to the group.

I've not been on the website recently, but that sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11