Hoof Helpers Unite! 10 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I am a mentor/crtic. I can help you with your stories as I have experience in many genres. Do not hesitate to contact me asking to review stories. Here is some info that is important for you to know:

Number one: My schedule varies every day so don't be upset if I'm not on consistently

Number two: My timezone is Eastern or EST

Number three: I am comfortable with all genres and types. If it is anything specific then tell me what the story is about or what the show/book/movie is

Number four: I don't take rants or stories that are poorly written and looks like there was no effort done on it. I am here to help you. Not help you write the entire story. The story must be at least one chapter long.

Are you still offering help?

Sweet! Should I PM you the link to one of the fics or stories I could use some extra help on?

I’m on a journey to find someone who can assist me with writing my stories.:rainbowdetermined2:. What I’m hoping to find is someone who’s willing to translate my odd way of writing into something that others can understand. I’m capable of the storytelling, characters, dialogue, environment, and props, but what I fail to achieve is the ability to set the stage for an immersive enough story to express feelings or emotions...

To avoid anymore ranting I’m going to drop the act. So,:twilightblush: yeah, I need some help and hopefully I covered most of the bases in my... that’s a monologue right? I pictured it being an adventurous style trailer with a slightly brooding tone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9