If Wishes Were Ponies . . . 187 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Starting off a forum for General Discussion for this group. please be respectful and keep the topics discussed relevant to the group.

I can offer a list of suggestions, guides, and rules and such for handling the expanded universe of this story if liked.

One thing I can say is that there should be a Folder for Stories that Tkepner considers Fully Canon to the main story. Then a folder for ones that are in a sort of pseudo state of such (I'm thinking in some ways how the old Star Wars EU had a canon ranking system) and finally perhaps a non-canon section, though that section could have more rules/guidelines for it in some manner.

Depending on how long this the hiatus before part two starts up this site might become more active.

I've proposed a few things to tkepner, mostly things that strike me as funny. I'm not pushing them. I just find the ideas amusing, and I thought I'd share them for discussion.

Such as Cadence always meeting accomplished new mares with some consideration if they'd fit with her and Shinny. It's unfair of her to bogart such a handsome stallion, especially when her duties mean she can't spend as much time with him as she'd like. but she's aware that most mares would feel overwhelmed sharing a stallion with a princess. Her own prurient nature and sense of mischief, of course, play no part in this. She's only thinking of Shining. ^_^ The existence of witches on the other side of the portal opens up possibilities. For one they would not have an instinctive reaction to her that many ponies do. Might she find a suitable herd sister there?

Another had to do with Spike. I detested that they turned him into a dog in Equestria girls. As if he was nothing more than Twilight's pet. Would have been so much better if he'd been a younger human, maybe sci-twi's adopted brother?

Anyway. I'd like it if this Spike got a fairer shake. WIth all that Twilight has learned about the animagus magic, maybe she could craft a spell that would allow Spike to assume a human form? The idea at first is that it would allow him to mingle more freely in human society.

And then he gets a Hogwarts letter.

And what if Spike is not the only new first year with a secret? He and his peers, which would include Luna Lovegood don't forget, would provide an interesting new POV set of characters who get to rediscover Hogwarts.

I have a question, do you think Twilight would be offered at least an observer position on the Wizengamot?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4