Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

With the exception of Sandbar, what would the rest of the new students from Twilight's Sparkle's Friendship school in Equestria look as humans?

Ocellus, Yona, Smolder, Gallus, and Silverstream are their names. We already have someone writing for Silverstream. She's a Hippogryph in Equestria and the niece of Queen Novo, (which makes Skystar her cousin). Her parents are Sky Beak (dad) and Ocean Flow (mother) and has a brother, Terramar.

Would Smolder be a dog in the EQG world

If she's human, I'm calling bull because then that's just plain mean to poor Spike

That is up to the writer who may choose that character. Ember would be either a dog or a human who resembles Dragon version of her?

That's actually a pretty interesting thought. :rainbowhuh: I do wonder how they'll be to whoever's gonna be writing the Student 6.

Tranquil Serenity has requested to write for Silverstream, the excitable Hippogryph/Seapony, daughter of Sky Beak and Ocean Flow, and niece of Novo (with Skystar as her cousin). Her younger brother is Terramar.

Most of the Student 6 may be written as exchange students from their respective lands. A human version of Gilda and Gabby are in Devious Dazzle's Gabby Griffon story (The Gift of Gab), as well as Grandpa Gruff.

Little Yak SC is interested in writing a story featuring a transformation of their human into the human version of Yona. I need to find a human yona to share with them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7