Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

We have a Canterlot HS rp event going on in the Discord server:

Anyway, Rarity was working on improving the new VR (virtual reality) system when a Rogue virus named XANA takes over and traps Rarity in the "Save the Princess" VR game. Groups of friends band together and travel through 19 levels of dungeoning, collecting mini-Rarities (each are an aspect of her personality) to finally confront the big bad XANA virus and save the real Rarity, as well as the schools' computer system.

Raindrops, AJ, Double R (Rainbow Rose), and Fluttershy have went into the VR area with help from Coach Tempest Shadow to get Rarity out (Rarity is now the Ghost of CHS, haunting the computer systems and leaving cryptic clues/letters/notes to her friends to get her out of the VR simulation and shut down the super computer virus before it spreads to the rest of the server.

Kwr2k13, you are correct but there's one goof.
it's 15 in total levels and the first and last one are safe zones. so 13 levels.
otherwise you are correct, I hope you and the team can beat this thing soon.

I was going for 20 but at rate of RP play it will take forever to do it.
so I cut it to a manageable size.

Can I tack part ?

sure, just go to our discord server and use an oc or pick a canon background character to help us. pm Andrewtru (rarity) for more info!

https://discord.gg/EyBkx5g

Update: Lee/Sunset Shimmer, AJ, Shattered Blade, Rainbow Rose, and Raindrops have teamed up to level 3 to save Rarity. The challenges are getting more intense as we continue up the tower to level 15. The evil virus AI XANA (Code Lyoko reference) has kidnapped Rarity and we need help!

New update:

Called in the Big Guns: Tempest Shadow has joined the party and she's kicking butt and takin' names! Off to level 6!

Oh, yeah! XANA has been defeated and Rarity has been saved! Huzzah!

Well sub saved, most of the core data is there, so her chest arms and head are back online but her legs are still missing plus for the RP story her legs are not working at this time and she's in a wheelchair for the time being.
A side effect of XANA's attack is that something odd is happening with Fluttershy in that she fall asleep when the server is not working so if the server goes down she will fall asleep till it comes back online.
I know it's late but I just like to get that out there.

Next up is the Great Changeling Invasion! Guys, Queen Chrysalis is planning to take over CHS and we need everyone's help! They've kidnapped some of the mane cast except for Applejack.

Check out our discord server for details.

Next up!

King Sombra returns from his VR prison and has kidnapped Applejack and Rainbow Rose. We need help getting out and fighting Sombra as well as saving our other friends. Please check out our Discord server, and pick a character or use an OC.

Use this link to join our discord server and rp as one of the displaced characters or your oc.

https://discord.gg/EyBkx5g

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13