Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

here is a link where you can comment about my story, this will help me and you all understand how I get into the Legend of camp everfree story and how I get into the story-wise and the group.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h3-xOVipV_ab4RTJ6QoBEJOD2O4cT4VdgQE2hrkzwZQ/edit?usp=sharing

hope to see some help I have it planned up to the transformation itself, let me know if a part will not work.
I will be keeping track of things but I may not reply to any questions in a quick manor I am playing a video game in the background so I may not see your questions right away.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

If you don't mind me saying, it seems a little overcomplicated.

I am trying my best to do the same idea you all did but have my own spin on it.
if you like to help cut some of it down you have the link, yes just commenting but you can PM me an email if you like to edit it.
sent it to Applejack and she's been working with me on it. and I am active on the discord as well.
Sweetie Belle has starting looking for a Luna fan to help out, seems my joining has reactivated the other users a lot of them are writing when they can myself included.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

It is truly wonderful to see that so many people are coming to support this.

So we have all three founders of the CMC, All the Mane 6 (save for Fluttershy), some background characters as students and a couple teachers like Tempest shadow as the girl's sports team coach/pe teacher and Berry Punch as History teacher, as well as Discord as the math teacher. I take it Ms. Harshwhinny is the english teacher and miss cheerilee would be an elementary/middle school teacher (about the cmc's age range) and librarian.

Plus storm king as an upcoming villain and a spike (who is a dog). Would the Dragons like Ember or her dad, Torch, and Smolder be humanized dragons or dogs in this universe?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

That's a good place to be. We also have Pip.

I am thinking of a retelling of Crusaders of the Lost Mark, with Pip wanting to run for student president of miss cheerilee's class. Diamond Tiara, the incumbent, starts a smear campaign, while the cmc act as Pip's campaign managers, encouraging the other classmates to make a change for the better. something does have to change in this story for it to be an anomaly.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Let's go with it, to follow Wrath of the Sirens.

we got Babs seed taken, so Gabby is left

BioFanFiction was doing a story for diamond tiara

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I haven't heard from them in ages.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12