Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So, after some deliberation, we settled on having the next arc be Legends of Camp Everfree, and it looks like we're having a go at comedy. Well, the CMC at least.

Before anyone gets ahead of themselves with planning, please know that we're having the CMC sneak on the bus. I have a google docs that is probably going to turn into my chapter(s) for Camp Everfree, but all it has on it now is the barebones plan for the CMC's 'adventure' at camp. If you want to write a bit on the camp, I suggest you make sure you know where certain characters are during it, and we could actually plan it out and build the arc slowly all across the stories.

Or, you know, we could just write, and a couple of writers like me will try to intertwine our stories into the available space and ask the rest to match up their dialogue. Whatever works, I guess.

Everfree Adventures

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I've had an extra idea in that regard...

Great! let's hear it, boss.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Those three won't be able to sneak aboard without help. I was just reading the Google Doc kwr2k13 sent me, and he included something about permission slips. What if the parents refuse to sign, on the grounds they're too young, but then their siblings try to rectify this by sneaking them onboard?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

It's the only way I can think of that'll work.

how about the CMC sneak abroad the buses tarned as luggage?

they don't have to be in the bus to be on the bus.:pinkiecrazy:

I am liking this idea.

I gave you my google docs view of applejack waking apple bloom up for the trip. she needs help packing clothes and what not. what should be included in the travel bags?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I hadn't thought of that...

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

The only other thing I thought of was a phone charger.

Welp clothes, underwear and swimmgear obviously.
Maybe one or two books for rainy days, socks oh dear lord never forget the socks.

and other essentials like bath items (yes they would have bath houses for boys and girls. I think they seperated the camps into male and female camp sites, with timber spruce with the guys and gloriosa daisy for the girls' counselor

I used to teach history and science for 7-8/high school at a former christian school prior to me leaving it and doing retail at Goodwill Unlimited in my hometown. we had permission slips for field trips and lists of what to bring sent home with the families in parent/guardian folders.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13