E.R.A 378 members · 339 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I made the following after seeing the episode and as frustrating as it was, the one scene that made me mad was the scene at the very end where the mane 6 are having a victory donut feast. It may sound random and stupid, (then again so was the original ending) but this is what I could think of. Enjoy.

Rarity: Post-apocalyptic donuts. Interesting choice.

Twilight Sparkle: I know. But there's gonna be plenty of time for all the challenges and struggles and adventures to come. For now, I just want to spend a quiet moment with the six best friends I've ever had.

Applejack: Well, mostly quiet.

Pinkie Pie: [eating noisily] Mmmm!

Fluttershy: It's like the end of an era.

Rainbow Dash: Or the beginning of an even more awesome era!

Twilight Sparkle: All I know is whatever comes next is going to be perfect.

Spike: How do you know that?

Twilight Sparkle: With you guys by my side, how could it not?

Everypony laughs uproariously for no reason as the scene fades to black, letting the viewer know the episode is over. but suddenly...

Pinkie Pie: Hey, wait a minute!

We’re back where we left off

Pinkie Pie: Why were we laughing right now? Twilight didn’t say anything funny!

Applejack: Yeah, what was that all about?

Twilight Sparkle: I don’t know. Now that I think about it, the last time we were all here, which was after our first Grand Galloping Gala, we were all laughing over nothing too.

Rainbow Dash: You don’t think that maybe there’s something in these donuts that are making us laugh uncontrollably, do ya?

Rarity: Don’t be silly Rainbow. Donut Joe would never do anything like that. Would he?

Spike: Hey Joe, is there some kind of secret ingredient you are putting in these donuts?

We see donut Joe making a fresh batch of donuts, and adds a few drops of his special secret ingredient. (Laughing gas)

Donut Joe: Oh, I’ll never tell! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Twilight: Umm, I think we should start eating somewhere else.

Pinkie Pie: Tasty Treat?

Twilight: Definitely!

They all leave in a flash as Donut Joe still laughs evilly, and now the episode ends.

As much as I liked the original ending, I won't deny this one is even better. It has more fanfic potential.

Ha this was pretty funny

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3