HiE HumanxDash 187 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The last Rainbow Sentry:

A pegasus born with the Rainbow Pigment has long been heralded as a savior. A redeemer of the entire world destined to do great things. Sadly before Rainbow Dash could fulfill this prophecy Equestrian was set upon by the dragon empire. The entire world burnt under their firestorms.

Desperate Celestia turns to the oldest, wisest most respected and feared race in existence

Humanity

Pleading for them to keep Rainbow safe she locks Rainbow into a Teseract, A 4th dimensional box that will keep her safe and asleep. Celestia enchants the box to open when the time is right for ponies to return.

Equestria burns but the humans keep the teseract safe. A division a gaurdians called the Rainbow Sentrys are created, their sole purpose: ro protect the box at all costs.

Fast forward several millenia and humanity is on the brink of destroying itself. drugs, war, famine, crime plauge the world, yet all of this matters not to the latest Rainbow Sentry, as the Tesract began to open revealing its occupant, the one he has been tasked to protect so that she can save her race.

(The fic would start there and mainly be about the relationship between the sentry and dash eventually dash would bring ponies back im (not sure how yet though) including her friends and the princess ect. Ponies and humans would live in harmony along side one another, the loving tolerance of ponies would help sooth the anger of humanity and the technology of humanity would help the ponies advance.)

Yes this was shamlessly ripped from the pandorica opens from doctor who

This idea is pretty awesome. Reminds me a little of Avatar; the last airbender. It would be pretty cool if you created a kind of ragtag team of warriors who'd fight off different villians and had Rainbow as their leader. Perhaps a new incarnation of the Elements of Harmony, but this time with all sorts of differents creature being the bearers (ponies, griffons, dragons, humans, etc.). Anyway good luck on writing this. It seems pretty interesting to me.

I'm with you there, it definitely has my interest, and it does have a little bit of that Last Airbender feel you mentioned. I'd probably read it, but I wonder if the dragons would have lasted all those millenia. :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3