The Writing Process 280 members · 892 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So I finished up some commissions I did last week, and overall, I like the way they all turned out. I have been improving my art skills, and I now want to put them to the test once again. Therefore I will be taking OC request. (Although if you want something else like ship art or a landscape or a cannon pony, or something, plz tell me. Just no NSFW or other teen related subjects. I can do death or a battle scene, just not 100% gore) I will not request money, but depending on how complicated the request, depends on the requirement.

• Just an OC. One prop is allowed. A shout out. I am trying to expand myself here, and need all the recognition I can get.
  • A background/landscape/props. A follow. Like I said, I am trying to get myself well known in the community.
  • A 2nd character/ship art. This will be a follow AND and shout out.
  • Everything. A character (or more) with a landscape and/or props, special effects, etc. This will be a story/art request from moi.
  • Something strange and/or unusual/people. This is like alien robots, mulitbody creatures, or other unique request and humans of course. This will be a Story/art request, AND a shout out. Btw, these might not turn out as good as some of my main areas.

What I can draw well:

• Ponies
  • Dragons
  • Cats

If you want me to, I can do both digital and hand drawn art. If you want it a specific one, just tell me. If you don't really care, that's fine too.

Here are some examples. (No people ex though, sorry) (Also a lot of dragons, they are kinda my specialty :twilightblush:)

I know its not an oc but could you draw Lord Tirek when he's full of magic but also old? I kind of think old man logan's hulk. Old, monstrous, and very very strong.

So just the character? Nothing else like landscape or props?

I will get to work on it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5