The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

The "Made by TheMajorTechie" part should tuck away behind the group avatar/icon, and should remain unseen by other group members.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Looks good, although the writing process in this case is Prereading, editing, writing, artwork, and promotion.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Also, an MLP-related version would be best.

I wasn't specifically listing the writing process itself in the banner.

If you want I can replace the words with the ones of the actual writing process.

Yeah, but I don't post on it. Heck, I hardly ever even draw. This is the first time I've done something like this, ever.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Replace the words with Prereading, Editing, Writing, Artwork, and Promotion, that'll work.

Are you any good at drawing pony heads? If so, try to draw Twilights' head, with magic around her horn and the book.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

That works, XD

Sorry, I only have a limited drawing ability. This is about as well as I can do as far as pony heads go.

Yes, it's an animated gif that I made as a joke, but it's pretty much the hard limit to what I can do as far as hand-drawing.

If you're talking about tracing, however, I could probably pull it off, given how I've done it before for some of my cover art.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

The original is the banner, but as a challenge, let's see you improve on it.

???

My current avatar on its own took two years to get to where it is. :P

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

If you're up to it, try to make the banner even better. Add a background, etc.

I've really never done backgrounds before, and my main focus has never been on art. I could try, but there won't be any guarantees of a finished product or of quality.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

That's alright, I just want to see you do your best! :twilightsmile:

Here ya go. I stitched the banner together with a vacation photo I took last year.

EDIT: Here's the vacation photo.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

I see. Interesting. Try using a more pony-related background, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19