Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Disney Friends
For Luna’s birthday

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Professor Owl’s Singing Class

Later in Princess Academy

Professor Owl got sick and lost his voice, so Snow White, Aurora, and Ariel became his substitute(s).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I wonder what friendship problem Gurgi would be challenged with?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Unless they find a fourth member and form some Barbershop quartet together, all they would need are those fancy outfits a ton of them wear. And I should know because I used to sing for a Barbershop singing troupe.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Even Sebastian could be called to substitute for a music class, since he also sang the Sing Along theme

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Huh... I wonder which episode this was.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

For Home on the Range: A Little Patch on Heaven 2004

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That must've been one of the later videos then. Else I never would've heard of it.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

7171769 Same. Wasn't really into Home on the Range, and by then I wasn't into checking out the new videos of Disney Sing Alongs unless they were the older ones

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Considering the poor reputation of 'Home On The Range', that movie is going to need a HELL load of work for the 'Disney Chronicles' to give the story we desperately wanted.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

7171780 You can imagine it's going to require a lot of work for all those movies that took place during the second Dark Age of Disney animated movies

This intro was from both the sing-along songs of Home on the Range and Brother Bear.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I expect those movies to be rather tricky to work with, but I'm confident the 'Disney Chronicles' will be able to manage.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh that's pretty good!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I got it! Here's a synopsis:

Professor Owl got sick and lost his voice, so Sebastian is being called in to substitute for his singing class. Sadly, the red crab got nervous about presenting and teaching in front of a whole room filled with magical creatures and ponies (as if our world wasn't stressful enough for him), so Ariel had to help him out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's actually not a bad thought. I mean he just needs to be reminded how of much fun he was when he putting on a concert that would've been the pinnacle of his illustrious career. True, Ariel kind of ruined it by not appearing during the concert... But other than that, Sebastian just needs to be reminded he's in a field he knows best. Heck, even 'Fluttershy' can put on a promising show for students learning to sing so long as she doesn't 'think' about being in front of folks.

Hmmmmmm~ This idea has potential. it would give more opportunity for Twilight and the gang to spend more time with the Mickey characters. I also wonder if Pixar shorts could also work eith the same idea behind them. Also, any of the Three Little Pigs stuff is definitly a must.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would seem the better chances for the girls would be to explore at least the FIVE big shorts that were 'first' released for the 'Academy Award Review of Walt Disney Cartoons' as released collectively in 1937 (Sort've a 'prequel', maybe not 'feature' the Mane Six and Spike but 'builds' to it). Those five shorts being:

Meet Goliath II

Spike was looking through a telescope and spotted a young elephant.

The young elephant trumpeting loudly.

Spike: Boy, he is big boy.

But true was the elephant only went up his knee and few inchs from telescope.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A classic case of how something appears big or far away, but that's through the perspective of the magnifying glass.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's a good question. Really it just depends on his character. Here's what we know about Gurgi:

Funny and clever to a fault, Gurgi is portrayed to be very cowardly throughout most of the film but surprises viewers by rescuing his friends and sacrificing himself into the Cauldron to stop its evil power. He, however, is revived by the Witches of Morva. He has a huge love for apples, which he refers to as "munchings and crunchings".

And that was a restaurant for a time at the Disney Parks.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

At least for all of Gurgi’s flaws, he did the one brave thing in his life… okay two. He snuck through the castle to find his friends and then he sacrificed himself rather than letting Taran dive into the cauldron to stop its power. He truly is a dog; loyal to the end.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 74