The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 153 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 153
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... not a bad suggestion in terms of guest stars for this upcoming feature. In a sense, I can understand where you are going with this set of suggestions and its inspirations. Of course, their use for this movie will depend on whether they truly relate with the story and not included because they are considered favorites for the fans. They must above all else be very useful in terms of driving the story.

Here's some guest stars for Planes.

SIlverstream, Spitfire, and the Washouts.

When Silverstream tells Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts that she wants to be the first hippogriff to join the Wonderbolts. However, Spitfire says that while her dream is good, she doesn't think that Silverstream is quite built for the kind of endurance that the Wonderbolts are, leaving her dishearted.

But Rainbow disagrees, saying that if she want's to be a Wonderbolt, she should go for it, saying that there's nothing saying that any other creature can't be a Wonderbolt, even noting that there was once an Earth pony Wonderbolt.

During the adventure, Silverstream forms a friendship with Dusty as he too wants to do more than what he was built to do.

So, Silverstream joins the race around the world along with Dusty.

As for the Washouts, when they come into the picture, they side with Ripslinger, who all laughs and belittle Silverstream and say she doesn't belong.

During the adventure, Spitfire begins to see how great a flyer Silverstream is and rethinks her earlier statement. I think she'd also form a friendship Skipper and help him stop Rip and the Washouts from trying to knock Dusty and Silverstream out of the final leg of the race.

In the end, Spitfire admits she was wrong and that maybe Silverstream does have what it takes to be a Wonderbolt some day.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I've never watched the 'Planes' movie, only that it didn't get too many favorable reviews. But reading this, there could be some potential in this project for the Disney Chronicles.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 153