Discord's Den 126 members · 337 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Original Fan Fiction: Fushigi Yugi Online Chat

If you are an anime fan and know about a show called Fushigi Yugi, I wrote a story called Fushigi Yugi Online Chat.

Summary: Miaka, the Suzaku Seven and a few other surprise guests have decided to all come together and talk in an online chat room. Watch the chaos ensue as they discover the limitless potential of the World Wide Web!

You can read my story here: http://postyourheart.proboards.com/thread/29/fushigi-yugi-online-chat

It's pretty random, but I hope that you will enjoy it. :)

For those who are not familiar with Fushigi Yugi, it is a story about two characters who get pulled into an alternate world through an old book they find at the library. I personally like it a lot. The manga it is based off of is really good too and it has a prequel manga which talks about a priestess that went into the world of the book long before the main characters of the first series did.

The story follows a girl named Miaka who finds a book at the library which takes her into an alternate world similar to ancient China. When she arrives in the book she discovers that she is the Priestess of Suzaku who is destined to bring peace to the kingdom she has arrived in. She has to find seven warriors who each have a magical ability so she can help the emperor keep peace in his kingdom.

She also has a friend named Yui who goes into the book and becomes the Priestess of Seiryu/ her enemy.

There story has a lot of twists and turns. It's really awesome. I definitely recommend checking it out.

One year, and no reply?

Here's a necro post.

7013974 Thank you for the reply. :)

You're welcome. I just spotted an ad for the group and decided to necro post a bunch of stuff. Otherwise, I thought the group was just for Discord stories.

7014713 Fair enough. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5