My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 862 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TWho I Am, Where I'm Going
Sunset Shimmer has started her new life as Sunset Finnerty after killing her beloved alternate self, Sunset Blundetto.
The REAL Seth Standmore · 2k words  ·  9  10 · 255 views

Review: Who I Am, Where I’m Going

Tags: Equestria Grils, Sex (a small portion.)

Summary: Sunset has made it to madness and tries to kill her alternate universe known as Sunset Blundetto.

Review: Good sequel I pretty much enjoy it.  However, there is one thing I wish to add.  Get rid of the [ / h r ]  That is the one thing I noticed that shouldn’t be in there.  However, everything else seems to be good.  8/10… Easy on the periods if you can. That is the same with the other story as well the prequel to Who I Am, Where I’m Going.

Like I said for here and now it is an 8/10 very interesting read.

This is a trollfic/crackfic, right?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

No I don't think so. If it was a troll fic I would know.

It was hard to tell because of the grammar.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

true but I'm not using grammar programs. So, I just read the story. Some people may get angry when I use the program so I using what their idea instead and if it's interesting. they just need a push to get better. who knows... maybe all of the critics maybe a bit to harsh on stories.

7679393 …how?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Just compare to the worst fiction? Alicorn mary Sues? or block long words paragraphs.... Everything looks alright besides the [/ hr ] which I did point out. Hopefully we can push at least some writers in the right direction... I mean let's point out a person let's say the person who left like melodystories. No one likes them because of mary sue and alicorns... read the fiction too bad grammar but the story was pretty bad.... and characters seems stale enough.

7679402 yes, quite reasonable, you are correct.

Yeah, but the grammar really needs work.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Yes, it does however he needs work on grammar true very true but not a lot but we are here not to criticize the grammar were reviewing this as his idea and how he sees on writing the idea of the fiction 8/10 I took away points for grammar which is 2 points and some etc

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10