My Little Reviews & Feedback 508 members · 868 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Adult story embed hidden]

Review: Make.It.Right

Summary: Dimension and alternate universe.

Review: I have to say this is clearly arlight the grammar still needs a tiny bit but the story is still understandable. Not a lot of horror for now but maybe later in the fiction itself. I do happen to like it so far and am very curious on what the next chapter will be.  Maybe in the future there will be so much horror and darkness… (R@p3) I do tend to think that the story for luna might be a good one for this starting out but, however, we won't know for sure if it can handle the deepest stuff yet. I guess it all depends on the writer and where he will take this fiction to.  (horror, dark, death.)  However, it is still incomplete, so I'm not sure where the fiction will go.

Still a few things that this man could work on a little bit more.  Structure (future of how it will end.  I mean start to finished)  When I read fiction from start to finish it’s either good or it’s either bad… But however, it all depends on opinions and such. 

In my opinion I think he has a good start for this fiction.

The fiction verdict so far is still too early to tell right now so I say it would be at least a 7/10.

There are things that it might be too early to tell where the story is going.  I do this to all incomplete fictions unless they are at least beyond 50k-100k+ to say the least.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1