My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

Review: A mare and her dragon: Celestial

Tags: [Slice of life]

Summary: A pony riding a dragon. Nimbus the dragon rider gets to explore the land with Celestial Rose the dragon.

Data analysis:  A Mare and Her Dragons: Crystal first, then A Mare and Her Dragon: Celestial, A Mare and Her Dragon: Twilight, and then A Filly and Her Dragon: Amber.  The last one isn’t finished yet so I haven’t read it yet.  If people were confused about the loop problem that settles all that.   I have to say all of this idea is pretty good even though the links were way off.  Is it still good to read and give it a try? Yes.  I like dragons and how this person did this is very good to make such an emotional sequel and does deserve my attention.

Critic: Things that need some stuff.  Links to the fiction needs to be correct so there isn’t a loop problem.  The grammar may need a little bit of work as well.  Quality over quantity.

The flow of this fiction however makes more sense if you read the sequel first which makes me put this at a spot of 8/10.

The idea for all of them is clearly an 7/10 (ps this doesn’t include  A Filly and Her Dragon: Amber. Since we will all be waiting for it.)

Dialog choices for this fiction is clearly a 10/10.

Grammar I would have to say at least a 7/10 still needs a bit of work to be handled that include all the ones I might have mentioned here by the fiction title.

The final score is a 32/40

7.5/10

Thanks for the review 🤗. You'll have to explain how I'm supposed to set the story links. The first user who mentioned it just spammed the same question on multiple stories, and didn't offer anything other than that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2