My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 859 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Adult story embed hidden]

Review: Wonders and Shadows

Tages [Sex] 100%  [Fetish] 100%  [Profanty] 80%

Summary:  This fiction is about Spitfire and Frost getting drunk in a bar.  They both talk about stallions and mares like if they were trying to hook up spitfire for a date.  Then they both get super high and think about sex later on. 

Analysis:  if you like incest fictions then your on the right place for glory.  Even then I think it’s oc but. Spitfire could have a brother.  Maybe???  Even with all that it’s very hot and it's good clop fiction. Contest fictions will bring more people to look at which is true.

The down side many people who have spitfire as a pony waifu may not agree to this maybe???
It is a good fiction but it also does have its flaws.  Such as grammar needs a little bit more polishing.  The character of the OC needs more depth, that's the only thing that I have a problem with.  It seemed a little rushed out. Depending on the writer for a contest fiction must have good grammar. 

Grammar I have to say is at least a 7/10

The plot is clearly an 7/10 it could of done a tiny bit better

The idea that it's clop better rank it high however, I give this a 7/10 due to I read a lot of clops.

Flow of the fiction is clearly 6/10

Score: 

27/40

6.75/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1