My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Adult story embed hidden]

Headless_rainbow fiction. Twilights Takes Charge.

Rated M for mature audience.

Tags: [sex] [Gore] [Romance] [dark] [tragedy]

The characters: [Discord, Tirek, main six, luna, celestia, shinying armor, cadance, Trixie, Cherry, Angel bunny, and a lot more]

Start of date first chapter was released in 2014 in September Fifth. Completed in January fourth in 2015.

words: 47,910

Summary: After the teirk had been sent back to tarturs. Twilight becomes a stubborn and becomes a queen. (A Over power twilight to be exact.)

Plot: Twilight taking over equestria themed.

Style: third person style writing.

Personal opinions: The plot is pretty much good and maybe not everyone would like it. However, in my opinion it's a good read. grammar wise at least an 8/10. Is it worth the time? Yes. Dialogs are alright but if it's cannon characters some can be a bit off a little bit. The world building is an interesting on how all characters get effected by twilights choices. I love the flow of it I give it at least a 10/10. The commission idea was also good on for luna117 I give at least a 10/10. I also love the cover art as well by Panzertank and unitoon. Dialog is clearly a 10/10 I do love the for it's dark stuff.

The final score is clearly a

38/40

8.5/10

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Hey, thank you for trying to help and make reviews.:twilightsmile:
Next time you could send me the draft as a google doc or something if you like before you post it.:raritywink:

So firstly you can embed mature stories still since people with filter on wouldn't see them anyway.

For the content, the summary in your own words is fine. Also your personal opinion is welcome in the review. Though, you need to add actual feedback and details to your review, what stuff is good in this story? Like the dialogs, worldbuilding, etc. Or what needs work? Maybe scene description? Let the readers of your review know about such stuff.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Also may I ask where you got this story from? I can't seem to find it in our group.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

it wasn't in the group.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Oh, well we only review stories that are submitted to the group by the author of it. So please send the author a message and ask them for permission that you have a review of their story posted here. If they are against it we have to remove it sadly.

If you want to continue making reviews please choose stories from the main folder for it. These people waiting in line by the rules and should get a review if possible.

Comment posted by Flora Blossom deleted Apr 3rd, 2021
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6