My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Firefoxino
Group Contributor

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

Moonlight robbery starts with Princess Luna playing a game of Liar with Scribe on the moon. 

Yeah it sounds weird but wait let me explain, it gets weirder.

So we are thrust onto the Moon to watch events unfold of how Luna coped with her isolation on the satellite. So how does she do it? Simple, by creating an imaginary friend. Scribe is a pegasus, a cheeky one at that flirting with Luna sometimes, so the stage is done, Luna has once again lost to Scribe with her game of cards and Scribes makes her notice that she got a customer.

Apparently there is a filly, on the moon.

So she beckons her, she asks her what’s wrong. Apparently she tried to rob a bank with a squirt gun and for that got banished on the moon by Celestia of all ponies. To add salt to injury the filly, named Anon, doesn’t know Luna is a princess at all. The encounter ends up with a piggy ride for the filly and in the end a sweet kiss between Luna and Scribes.

SIKE

It was all a dream! Luna wakes up startled by the sound of someone calling her and finds herself lips locked with her sister, oh my. So she does the best thing one can do and- well wouldn't you like to know? I won’t spoil it hehe.

The story is pretty funny with a good undertone of comicity mixed up with some sadness but it is very subtle, the tone of the fic remains happy and silly with Luna acting to make the filly feel good and welcomed by her. The figure of Scribes is especially comedic often telling Luna that he is a figment of her imagination and any insult will bounce back to her. 

The story is light and filled with easiness and wholesomeness which aids the reader into easing up and laugh and chuckle a bit to it.

Scores:

Core idea: 10/10: the idea is very original and I never came up to one such as this, good job.

Pacing: 7/10: the story is unfortunately short, and the transition between dream and reality while being somewhat smooth it still is a bit rusty, good work but you can become better.

Grammar: 10/10: no errors found good job!

For the Author, you did good with this story and it drew out a light chuckle out of me, that being said the story is really good and I liked it, very good work. Keep at it and goodbye :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1