My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Azure Drache
Group Admin

[Adult story embed hidden]

Okay today is a tricky review. It tunrs out this story is written by a couple of authors, and after a discord conversation with them, no one rememebers to have placed it in the group. :derpytongue2:

And another thing, I only review the first 5 chapters, even I have read into the 6th too, because there is a 5YEARS delay between them and the authors in charge changed, and therfore the whole story changed in that chapter. (I will say something to that at the end of the review)

Alright, so first things first, this story hase some conflicts in focus at first, I say conflicts not problems since it is quite fun to a degree. I was not sure if I read a clopfic in disguise or a comedy-naughty story with heavy clop parts, and that was quite entertaining.

Summary of the plot:
Luna and one of her Nightguards change the bodies and while he is more confused and uncertain about it, Luna goes full naughty-horny mode and starts to seduce him with her now male body. After they had some fun, and some chapters later, the storyline kicks in and while the guard now has to deal with the problem of being the princess of the moon and deal with Celestia and therelike, Luna expiriences how it is to be a guard and later how it is to be free and what she could do with a male body.

Thought about the story:
All in all quite entertaining after a while. I found it a bit heavy on the fetishes in early chapters but this way it is ensured for everyone is something in the mix. So if you read it for the clop, drop the reading of the review here and head into the story, you should be pleased. ;) If you read it for the storyline, well, you have to read till the end of chapter 2 for it to really start.

I don't want to spoil to much, but how the guard behaves in a female body is quite entertaining and of course there are a lot of funny scenes with Celestia, or the maids of the castle and even when he is all on his own, though, there is a lot of naughty scenes and thoughts. But well written so you don't have to worry.

Luna on the opposite, is more of a lustful stallion now and make plans to enjoy it. Sadly, till chapter 5 she mostly make preperations, but that is entertaining enough and also we see the same timeline by two perspectives, namely hers and the guards.

Final thoughts:
I recommend this story for everyone that has a naughty sense of humour and likes to see a lot of clop while there is a storyline lingering between the chapters. The writing is good, the scenes entertain and the storyline, as far as it is present, hooks you up. There is really a lot of stuff that could happen, and chapter 4 and 5 really made me wanting more.

Rating:
Writing Style: 8/10
Entertainment factor 7/10
Clop 6/10 A bit much fetishes, but a good understanding of the male behaviour, and with a lustful Luna, things get spiced up.

7/10

About the rest of the story:
Well the 6th chapter didn't do the story good at all. You feel the 5 years between the chapters and the main focus as well as the tags change greatly. Was the start a naughty funny story about Luna and the guard only, the 6th one is a dark themed western like scene in a saloon that has barely any connection to the rest of the story so far, and that for thousand of words. It is boring, unentertaining and shows new chars who noone cares about. I was told by the author-group that it was to round things up, bring out an update and promise an ending, but it was badly executed.
Well, it would be a good start for a new story, since it is a build up for something and the writing of the scene itself is okay.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1