My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Azure Drache
Group Admin

Equestria's Most Daring Mom by TheMajorTechie

I allowed this story even if doesn't fit the required tags because the content seemed interesting.

Pros:
Seems to be an realistic evening for the backround this AU story created.
The purpose of being a Slice of life story is archived.
I like the alarm clock scene.

Cons:
It is only Slice of Life, nothing more.

Summary:
Scootaloo comes home after scool and has a day/evening like one would expect when once mom isn't home and she is a single mom.

Yeah, not much to say about this short story, it is realistic and archived its goal to be a simple Slice of Life story. No big flaws, no surprises, just goes along. For one who doesn't seek for action or creativity and instead looks out for a normal day in a Au world, it fits.

Rating:
6/10

I am not sure if this is fair though, I am not into Slice of Life only, so I am not really sure how to judge it. There is no big impression this story leaves or some highlight in it, but maybe that is good for an Slice of Life story? I don't know, I don't have a 'without rating' folder so I had to give a rating. This story has no big errors or makes something wrong so 5 or lower wouldn't be fair, but it isn't that great either in my opinion so higher thatn 6 would be unfair for the other stories I assume.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1