My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Azure Drache
Group Admin

Life of Twi by Muggonny

Pros:
Adorable writing style for the main character.
The characters act realistic if one accept that the author took Cannon characters and gave them an Oc personalty.
Constantly moving forward with the plot.
Twi is very good characterized for her role, there are no real errors in her acting.
A good amount of characters showing up and got an own personalty, not to much not to less.
Good atmosphere during the events.
Character interactions is entertaining.
Nice names for the charcaters.
A few fresh jokes.
The Potato, just the potato.

Cons:
The story is already multychapter but the author decided to put all in one and write down when a chapter change is.
Old jokes from the fandom recycled.
Cannon characters with Oc personality.
Wrong Tags.
A bit too much into torture speaks and stuff for an 'E' rated.
A little bit quick end to some characters.

Summary:
First to say, this is a adventure story, not bad, but defently not a comedy story. It has its humour, sure, but the focus is clearly on a adventure and that was entertaining. I laughed at some jokes and enjoyed the creativity for the characters and the sense of humour that comes along with it, though, the jorney theese characteres made was more the point of the story.
What really was likeable at this story was the main character and his team of 'heroes' interacting and face the problems on their way. The atmosphere was always good descripted and it didn't got boring. Though, some jokes was very worn out during the fandom and not all events was really a surprise.

After all this is an adventure worth reading in my opinion, with some rough corners and edges.

Rating:
7/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1