My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Azure Drache
Group Admin

Story: 'Night Flight' by Alphamon_Ouryuken

Pros:
Good interaction between RD and Flutterbat, exspecial the verbal one.
The description of the surroundings and the scenes is well done.
Another viewpoint on Flutterbat and how far she can interact with others in her bat form.
The ending is quite cute and there is cuddling, which is always a good thing.

Cons:
I have my doubts that RD can see the intruder good enough to tell it is a mare but not noticing the bat-wings or who it is at all. More so with how good she actually can see according to the show and how similar stallions and mares can look in the pegasy tribe.
Not really earning the romance tag, there is some sweet cuddling and dialog at the end, but thats it.
Overall a bit boring to be honest, not enough comedy to entertain or romance to give a 'awwwww' feeling. Still it has it sweet moments.

Summary:
Here we have a story about RD and Flutterbat meet again in the Sweet apple acres and interact. The 'dialog' is entertaining enough and there are a few sweet moments if you are up for them. However the romance tag is not earned, there is simple no romance going on.
When the story goes on, we have some good written dialogs and ideas along with some light action scenes. Still not really a comedy tag worthy plot.
I would say if read as a AU, Slice of life story, it is good but considering it as an romance comedy story, mhh, not that good anymore.

Rating: A bit tricky, but for a romance comedy story... 5/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1