Autumn Blaze 244 members · 84 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

OOooo, I didn't know FimFiction had forums available for groups.

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

They sure do!

Yesh! New stories! I've been thinking about writing a few, and now that I've found my new favorite character in the series (her voice is pretty h*ckin amazing, btw) I think I'll include her

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

Go for it! No one's going to stop you.

except my own procrastination and suckiness at writing

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

Well, I sometimes think that about my stories as well. But what I'd do is just write regardless. And also, read any feedback that you get back. It will help you, I assure you.

I already know what my story is going to be, really. I think. Either I'm gonna be doing an Assassin's Creed crossover, or the cliche "human in equestria" story.

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

Assasin's Creed, though, that would be something!

yeah, still not sure what time period to do it in. I want to do it in modern times (characters human?) a little bit, but I want to keep it in the style of AC and do it in past times (probably pirate, and probably still human). Buuuuut if your interested, I'd love to have you as a co-author, if you like the idea. Credit goes to you for anything you provide, of course.

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

Well, I'm editing a story for someone else ATM, plus I'm writing Beautiful Eyes (really need to get that finished soon, 'cos college is coming up and then I'll never finish it). But after I've finished writing that, then maybe I can do that. PM each other the story would be good as well.

Sure thing. Ironically enough, I have something coming up as well, and i wont be online for two months about, due to them not allowing phones. But Before that and after that, I can certainly do it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11