The Villain Dimension 39 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

Hey everyone. Hope you're all having a wonderful week in these trying times. I hope you don't mind if I update you on some things regarding the contest we're hosting since there haven't been any updates since it was first announced...two weeks ago. Man, I really need to better focus myself.

Anyway, first things first, I am surprised by how many people joined since I announced this contest. I originally started this contest because this group was really inactive, and I really wanted to fix that. So, to those who have joined for the contest, thank you so much. You wonderful people are the heart and soul of the group. Wait, aren't we supposed to be the bad guys? As in, we don't have a heart and soul?

Second thing, I've been wondering how to expand upon this contest ever since I announced it, specifically what the winner(s) win, because I can't just host a contest with no prize other than "you win". I was thinking maybe drawings of your characters winning trophies based on either the Seven Deadly Sins (because evil) or the Anti-Elements of Harmony (because ponies). Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Anyway, the deadline for the stories remains September 25th, 2020, the rules remain the same, and good luck out there you big baddies ;)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1