Please Read My Story 368 members · 3,825 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Come one, come all!! The 40th anniversary of My Little Pony is here!! Have you always wanted to express your appreciation for everything this show has done for you and how it changed your life? Do you want to read a fanfiction where you can be a part of the story? Do you want to see proper justice done to a villain who absolutely deserves it (lookin’ at you, Grogar)? Have you always wanted to see a story where ALL generations of My Little Pony unite and go on an adventure together?!

Well look no further than bookhorse125’s community fanfic passion project: 40 Years!!!! All authors, no matter what genre you write, no matter your skill level, no matter what generation you prefer, are welcome to participate in this love letter to the entire MLP brand!! All you have to do is comment on the story and/or blog post and you can be a part of the action!! When the real Grogar escapes his starry prison to exact revenge on the pony multiverse, can a unified team of ponies from every single generation work together to defeat him once and for all? YOU get to decide!

Thank you, MLP, for 40 years of pony adventures!!

E40 Years
A community collaboration of a tale that spawns across all generations of My Little Pony.
bookhorse125 · 41k words  ·  72  3 · 1.4k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1