Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Fellow readers,

I believe I'm not the only one who thinks GMBlackjack has created something special through writing Songs of the Spheres. That's why I'm putting out the call for folks to help GMBlackjack accomplish their vision for chapter 130. To incintivize donations for the completion of SotS 130, I will match all contributions made towards this effort over the next month. Upon the conclusion of 4 July, once GMBlackjack totals up the contributions he's received between 5 June through 4 July, I will make a matching donation up to $1500. Info on GMBlackjack's plan for Chapter 130 and how to donate can be found at his blogpost linked here.

With y'all's help to contribute towards this $1500 goal over the next month, along with my donation match, GMBlackjack should be able to reach the $4000 needed to make Chapter 130 awesome with some margin available. Let's do this!

V/r,

Zebulon

P.S. My social media presence is nonexistent - please help me spread the call for folks willing to contribute towards GMBlackjack making SotS chapter 130 amazing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1