Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Can't imagine why we'd need this, since we have a discord, but if you want to talk here instead of there, by all means. Just follow fimficiton's rules in general.

:pinkiesmile:

-GM, master of chats.

I just read https://www.fimfiction.net/story/423317/intellectual-property, And I though it would fit into SotS as a flawed attempt to replicate the Tower.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Suggest it for the League of Sweetie Belles, I'll probably get to it.

-GM, master of suggs.

So far I see three paths for the Crowned Princess, A: Silvertongue kills her, B: She ends up imprisoned on Nautica for stealing Merodi secrets or C: She some how ends up working for the Cultural Division. Personally C is more likely to happen knowing you.:raritywink:

What ever happened to Equis Vitis Spike?

He's still around, somewhere. Probably handling high-level admin for Equis Vitis or something.

What's the symbol for Merodi again?

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

The greek letter mu colored orange-gold. Sometimes within a circle.

You can see an example of it on the Enchorus cover.

-GM, master of OG.

So, I am writing a story and I needed a large source of power for one of the characters to operate their time and dimensional traveling device,(Its a working title!:trixieshiftleft:) and I thought maybe I could borrow the green diamond from a bowling ball. We've already seen the Starcross Society lose track of 3 of them, so I thought they could have missed another. I have just finished reading the Light arc, is there anything that would stop that from working? Also, just how much power can they produce?

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Nothing at all stops that from working, it's easily possible. However, its feasibility for TIME travel depends on what universe it is in. In some universes time travel is extremely easy and could probably be powered by an iPhone, while in others it takes solar system sized particle accelerators (if it's even possible to do so). The diamond would work in some and not others. There's nothing inherently time-travel about them.

As for how much power I never decided exactly. It doesn't have enough power to go to ANY universe, only relatively nearby ones. And it won't have enough power to time travel in every universe. But, the fun thing about being an author is that you can adjust the limitations of the device/power source as you need to.

-GM, master of coins.

I wanted somepony to compare it to the princesses power. As much power as Celestia, as much power as the royal sisters, ect. I think I'll go with 'More than Celestia' and not specify. Thank you for your help. And I knew time travel is universe dependent, that is actually a major plot point for late in the story, when they finally discover the worlds beyond their local universal clump.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11