Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 173 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Well, seeing that Hazbin Hotel is on Amazon Prime that means it shares the same platform with other great shows, including The Boys. Even though Vivziepop said no crossovers that doesn't stop me from thinking of some fun scenarios. Like how Charlie would react if these two diabolical c**** died, arrived in Hell, and checked into her hotel.

Billy Butcher

Homelander

7932632 I wouldn't give Charlie a six months before she was ready to kill Homelander herself

But compared to Adam, Homelander is a calm and reasonable person :rainbowlaugh:

7932770 Spitting the hard facts

Good thing Adam's dead, it'll be hilarious if they have Adam as the replacement for Sir Pentious

7932632 Homelander would be just as bad as Adam is. With his ego he would try to join the Angels on Extermination day just to try and prove he deserves to be in Heaven. He would get ripped to pieces by Lute within seconds of bragging and trying to demand he join her.

Idk about that, Homelander is pretty powerful. I can imagine Lute being a challenge for him but not outright killing him. He's basically the embodiment of "Fuck you, I do what I want."

As for Butcher, I can see him and Vaggie getting along. After all, she is named after his favorite word, haha.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6