Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 174 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
GameQubb
Group Admin

Before I got this news, I had hoped that Brandon Rogers would be in Hazbin Hotel, so imagine my surprise 2 weeks ago when it was announced that he would be voicing Katie Killjoy. When I got the news the first thing I thought of was 'He will be using his Bryce Tankthrust persona'. A lot of people agree with that. Here is a video that makes what I said perfect.

If that didn't convince you then here are some clips that someone on YouTube named _tomstarcoo put together.

All in all, I say this is going to be fun.

I will admit that when I first heard this news, I didn't know what to put in words. Then again, Vivziepop was how I was introduced to Brandon Rogers, even though he's been actively involved with media LONG before portraying an imp with a troubled past running an assassination business. We know that Katie Killjoy was originally portrayed by Faye Mata, and she did a fairly decent job portraying an anchor woman who thrives on bringing news on the madness surrounding Hell and would later lend her voice to Glitz and Glam in the 'Helluva Boss' universe.

I may not know 'why' she decided to step down from the Killjoy role, maybe she was super busy voicing other roles (I know she's got this Rivals 2 thing going on). And while I never saw Brandon's work as this character specifically, part of the subject of this post, for all we know it might turn out to be freaking hilarious. Are we in for a fun time? I sincerely hope so and, on that note, I wish Mr. Rogers best of luck portraying this character, who otherwise serves as one of many foils for Charlie and her endeavors (Especially given Killjoy's comments surrounding Charlie and her choice of partnership).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2