Waterparks Galore 17 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
T1MBUK0N3
Group Admin

If anyone is wondering about the banner and the profile, the banner is taken from a screenshot of the Island Waterpark in Fresno, and the profile is an image of waterslides at Golfland Sunsplash in Roseville. Also, I got word that Lonely Fanboy48, after receiving messages from another site user's girlfriend, has been discouraged from writing. I wanted to see him write more stories that might've made excellent sequels to Cave Beach Party, continue Honorary Dreams, and maybe work with him on a sequel involving a waterpark. What do you guys think of all of this? Also, I hope that someday, not now, but maybe in the future, LF48 returns to writing on this site and other sites.

On a few more notes, I talked to the girlfriend herself, and she sounded like a sweetheart when we talked to each other. Hopefully, things might work out for all of us. I ask that none of you attack the two users for anything. They still did nothing wrong, and are saints. Hopefully, the two, LF48, and I, can be friends. Do you agree? Please comment down below.

This has nothing to do with water parks and also I cannot see your text

T1MBUK0N3
Group Admin

6455849 Sorry about that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4