Ahuizotl 117 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I am pleased to announce that I’ve officially gotten started on the first sequel of A Moment of Truth.

I won’t be divulging exactly what the story’s going to be about, but I will say that, in the story, Ahuizotl’s origins will be discussed and his reasons on why he believes what he believes will be shown. His intentions for how he wants to accomplish his ultimate goal will be shown, and a great many other secrets will also be brought to the open. In addition, it will be the second to give an additional boost to one big story. A story where the fate of the world is on the line, and if the side of good or evil will triumph.

I had originally planned on making the story a one-shot like its predecessor. However, so many ideas came into my head for what the story will be about that I decided to make it a three-chapter story, organizing it to be like a film trilogy. So far, I’ve been finding myself working on the second and third chapters first, as chapter 1 is what I predict to likely be the hardest and most complicated to work on.

But not to worry, the story will be a top priority of mine. Just as long as other stuff doesn’t keep toppling on me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1