Ahuizotl 117 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Regarding “Daring Doubt”, which I had seen yesterday, I’ve been finding my brain going a million miles an hour with a new story idea.

I’m planning on making a direct follow-up to it, with the intention being to fill in the inconsistency regarding Ahuizotl, because to me...something tells me that what he stated near the end of the episode was not very truthful, and that he was somehow able to avoid spilling whatever real intentions he had.

It’ll take some time, but I’m planning on getting it done and released around the time of Daring Doubt’s planned release in the USA.

Stay tuned.

Caught me off-guard too, and I have my own ideas for how to reconcile his portrayal in the episode with my stuff. Gonna keep it to myself for the time being, though.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Maybe...we could work together?

After all, we each have the same concept in mind, and I bet if we put our heads together, we could make a wonderful story.

6959367 I would be interested in reading it. I guess at least it's a good thing they brought Ahuizotl back for one final outing, and gave Brian Drummond a voice acting role in the show again after he hadn't recorded anything for all of Season 8.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I see what you mean. I don't really recall any character Drummond voiced being in Season 8. And to think, the last time he voiced Ahuizotl before "Daring Doubt" came was in "Daring Don't".

I'm glad that Allspark was at least able to give the character one more appearance before the series would end.

Comment posted by EchoWing deleted Aug 17th, 2019

I wouldn't object to it, but I fear that the two of us likely have very different ideas for how to proceed. Plus, my idea is meant to mesh with my storyline, and there's no guarantee that it's compatible with anyone else's stories.

Still, we could discuss it over PM. If nothing else, we can give one another input.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

It was just a thought.

If you plan on making your own story part of the universe you created, I won’t stop you.

I've sent the PM about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10