Of Heroes, Wizards, and Monsters 21 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Disavowed ASH
Group Admin

The Serpent-Equine War of 18 BCR (Before Celestia's Reign)

An idea popped into my head that while the Ebrahamic Religions never surfaced, and the crusades never happened I considered that Celestia, Luna, and Starswirl the Bearded participated in a war on their way to Equestria through the east.

This War was between The Shiba Zebras, The Arabians, The Romulus Empire, The Kingdom of Albion, and yes, The Kingdom of Gaul (the French.... unicorns, also the home of Princess Platinum) is involved in this, and finally The Serpent Equines of Valusia that resurfaced in Anatolia and have set out on World Conquest from the Equines! This would be in 14 till 19 BCR or around 980 A.D. in our time-line!

Basically is Ponies (minus Pegasy, nothing against them it's just that they fucked right off and all left to Equestria.) Both Western and Middleeastern vs Serpents-Equine like creatures with magic! And they want to take back the world that they lost!!!
Yeah.

{That is sort of something that I be cooking. It is still fighting back though. And I think that it just cursed my fathers name.}

Let me add more. This is key because around this time plenty of gods from pantheons in the west and east had already died.

The Serpent Men worshiped Yig.

The Ponies mostly worshiped Mithra's, Apollo, and Cernunnos in some parts in the north of Goul.

So it's the Pagan West and Middle Eastern World vs Snake Ponies. Really scary and cannibalistic Snake Ponies that are empowered by Yig and also have Dragons, and Deep Ones as their allies. (Probably meaning that there are some Cult of Cthulhu members in that mess as well.)

Both sides have magic, and in general it is looking to be bloody and generally the stuff of both insanity and nightmares.

Obviously the Snake-Equines lost. But it should mark a crucial nail in the coffin for the Era of Gods, as the Serpent-Equines are a relic from a time before even Atlantis. And so like all great and terrible things their time came to die...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1