Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FourShadow
Group Admin

The Screen Slaver interrupts this program for an important announcement...

*grabs Screen Slaver, tosses him off the side*

Wow, I really need to get him off the brain.

First off, hello and welcome everyone to the Shattered Rainbow Rock Universe And Other Dimensions Group. Quite a mouthful, I know.

I want to welcome you all to this group with open arms.:twilightsmile:

We've all got alternate universes in our own stories, and we've all got different interpretations of other various properties. For example, I've got the Shattered Rainbow Rock universe where the Dazzlings and Rainbooms roles are reversed, sort of thing. And another example is my EGID series which is an entire universe filled with a majority of Transformers from different franchises.

Basically, what I want to say is, any alternate universe story you've got is welcome here. Whether it'd be how a situation in the MLP show and or canon is handled differently, to a universe that you've made to your own, they're all welcome here!

Now this group is still going to be undergoing construction, as I mentioned on the front page, (also I have an EXTREMELY difficult time trying to create groups what with the new systems on Fimfiction) so again, if you want to be a contributer or an administrator, please comment on my user page and tell me why you'd like to take said position.

Anyways, that's all I got for right now. Hope to see more of you out there and I can't wait to see what kind of alternate universe ideas drop on the brain! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1