The Storm King 167 members · 136 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Recently, in a private messaging, group member Spin Harmony had commented that he and Kody the Ultimate Brony were each interested in taking on the role of administrators for this group, particularly if they asked me or if I asked them.

I’m not exactly sure about hiring either one of them, really. But, it did click into my mind that I’ve actually been interested in hiring someone to be co-administrator at some point, but that there are certain things that I would be looking for to see if the person fits the bill.

For me, experience as an administrator is not an exact necessity, really. Although it certainly wouldn’t hurt.

What I’m looking for in particular is someone who is an absolute fan or fanatic of the Storm King. Not just that, but someone who’d be willing to work as a group administrator with devotion, enthusiasm, and commitment to the job. All of this being the same with every other group I made, really.

If anyone is willing to step up for the job, as well as reveal why they believe they’re qualified, be my guest. I don’t mind.

i run four groups i know what im doing

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Yay, but are you a fanatic of the Storm King?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Are you willing to work as a co-administrator with enthusiasm, devotion, and commitment to the job?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Are you positive?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Well, then you’re hired.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12