The Official Generation Five Site 686 members · 1,959 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

In your personal opinion, which color would fit Sunny Starscout as a Ranger leader? Let's not forget in recorded Power Rangers history, there are other Rangers that taken up the leader role.

Examples:

1. Jen Scotts (Time Force Pink) took temporary leadership of leading her team before they encountered Wes.

2. Tommy Oliver became the new Mighty Morphin White Ranger in MMPR season 2 and the new leader.

3. Power Rangers: Once and Always, Billy and Zack were co-leading the team in defending earth against Robo-Rita Repulsa and her goons.

In my opinion, I feel like orange or red would fit her. Red because it, of course, signifies her as the leader of her Power Rangers group, or Orange because I want to kind of break tradition of the Red Ranger leading the group.

But what do you guys think?

Hmm. Good question. Actually, I think an equal mix of Red, Orange and White would be great. Nothing saying we can't COMBINE colors, right?

Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

That's actually true! I almost forgot that Jason was a Gold Ranger with a black suit!

Sunny's for sure a red. Nopony else in the group fits into the role honestly. Plus it's a good segway into the inevitable when the Red Ranger is a girl from the very beginning of the show (whether it's done by Hasbro or someone else).

Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

That would be cool for the new era, if done right, of course.

RedRanger3142
Group Admin

Even though her coat is orange and her mane is magenta I think red is the colour that suits Sunny best. I personally kinda wish Sunny’s Alicorn wings and horn were red instead of gold, and in a G5 Power Rangers story I was working on a while back Sunny wore red knight armour (inspired by the Japanese series Garo) and fought along side a human Red Ranger (a female OC I created who is based on Sunny herself).

Plus it's a good segway into the inevitable when the Red Ranger is a girl from the very beginning of the show

3:40-4:40

EDIT
6:20-6:40

edit

Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

Mystic was referring to the new era, not the Zordon Era.

Yes, there was Lauren, Charlie, and of course Amelia.

Yes, there was Kat and Boomer, but two things:

1. Kat's attire was a mix of orange and white, and I'm okay that there's two colors on the suit, but I was specifically talking about just the one color.

2. Boomer as the Orange Ranger was only just a dream. Funny enough, I wished that Boomer was an offical Ranger, because that would be incredble.

I was also referring to the main Ranger cast. A-squad, while the main team in S.P.D's universe, was never the main characters.
They won't do it right of course. Because Western media can't seem to do much right lately it feels like. But that's just me. Would be cool to see a female Red Ranger from the beginning. Super Sentai's already done the first male Pink member of the team in Avataro Sentai Donbrothers. So...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10